Reviews for You Were Always On My Mind
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

I love Sam and McKay! No romance, mind you, just like this. It is so, so perfect and just like their whole relationship, that she'd be thinking favorably about him just before his last line. Priceless!

So very glad to have come across this story. Now, I'm going to have to read all of you SG-1 stuff :) I might even have to write some more! Wow, how long's it been...
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Poor sad McKay. On a happier note, I hope Sam and Jack have a good weekend!
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I just wanted to tell you that your Mckay voice in the message was great. You give good Rodney.

(God, I love saying that.)

Thanks. *waves*
MBB chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Good fic.

I've been looking for this kind of Carter/McKay interacion fic since that episode aired, and am glad I found this one. (You wouldn't happen to have/know one set after S3 'The Ruturn' as well?)

Love Sam's insight in McKay and herself.

Also love that she was so stunned by this convession that she conmpletely missed the even more shocking convession that McKay thinks she is Wiser *in contrary to smarter) then him, which I assume was between that and the bra-question.

Although I dislike shippyness within SG-1, I enjoyed (your)O'Neills comments on McKay.

Re Author’s Note:

I dislike that the plots (tools, enemies) of Atlantis are so often so similar to those of SG-1, not very original of the writers. But I do agree the episodes are usually better written and funnier.

(Haven't seen the newest Stargates yet to compare them in season parallel)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Heehee, great ending! I loved this fic! Wonderful work.
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*shakes head* Good story quirky but good.
Natters chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
snicker. excellent lil fic.
getcarter chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
That was fantastic! Absolutely great! I loved that episode too so this was great to read. Excellent job with McKay too. I can just hear him saying all of that!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
haa haa bloody fantastic!
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That was great! And the last comment so Rodney! I think I have to agree that SGA has been better than SG1 so far. (Though I still like the room full of Carter's the other week!)
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
loved it!... The ending is really funny...
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Great story.
Kate McCaye chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I am so completely with you on your Author's Note that it's not even funny. Your fic, on the other hand, was hilarious. And sweet and touching too, which is so hard to do. But you do it oh-so-well. I especially liked the little tag at the end about the bra. It was just so... Rodney.
Asano chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Yay! More stories from you! :D I loved your first few. And I know what you mean about enjoying Atlantis more than SG1 this season. I like the new SG1 a lot, but it's taken a while for them to develope chemistry. Atlantis on the other hand...well...they've got McKay. That's enough for anyone.

Anyhoo, few thoughts as I'm reading: 1) The wormhole does sound an awful lot like a zipper - good analogy 2) Was Daniel actually ascended the first time? Oma kept him alive, in that pre-ascension state, and I got the impression the Others just dumped his cute naked bum on Earth after the whole thing with Anubis 3)Love the bit about Carter watching the "Letters" video in front of the rest of SG1 4) The jealousy Jack seems to be exuding is priceless - "What's he want this time, a pair of your underwear?" 5) Great ending.

Very nice episode tag. While I do firmly believe Carter should be with O'Neill, the whole chemistry she has going with McKay is just too fun to not play with on occasion. :)
Darth Tater chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
landry nicknaming chevron guy Radar as in M*A*S*H Radar? good to finally find someone else who saw the similarities... they even look alike. lol.