Reviews for Satureen
Stealth Dragon chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
IF that's water, and least they'll be getting a bath. More chapters please.
Krows Scared chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Excellent, this fic has gone from strength to strength and I particularly like the conversations in the tunnel towards the end where Rodney flips out.
bree1387 chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
I really liked this chapter. Lots of wonderful bonding between Shep and Rodney. I hope you post the next one soon!
AnCa chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
You've got me hooked ;) Do hurry and update soon. And if I ask nicely will you whump our dear Mr McKay some more? Maybe even let him play the hero?

Lovin' it ;)
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
OMG! That tunnel is my worst nightmare. I honestly stopped reading that part, walked away, took a deep breath, shook it off and then continued reading...Dang, I need a brandy...Great writing, fantastic tight spot you got the boys into (*groan...pun*).
arbitrary9 chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
omg. evil cliff-hanger, but AWESOME chapter! lol.

I liked how you had the McKay and Sheppard "sharing" moment without it becoming too "mushy" as I have read in other fics :) The way you worded their responses was just as I would imagine two guys talking about "emotions" haha, and the whole asking if sheppard was his friend, right down to trying to find examples to rationalize this notion really fit perfectly well into mckay's personality. It really shows the insecurity that he feels about how people feel about him. bravo on a job well done on that section :P

heh. Ronan with them in this situation? oh yeah, they would so be out! And that's not to mention those thugs would have been pounded twice over. Now add Teyla into the equation, Brouk and company would have been mince meat a while ago. But having sheppard there isn't half bad either ;) now having beckett there would be good too, considering the state of mckay's injuries.

yay. they found the reservoir! ah, sweet water; at least now they have some! But I guess it would have been nicer not to be plunged headfirst into it... hehe.

and double yay, the muse has given you an idea of where the sga rescue team is during all this time... :P Can't wait to see how you written in.

Meanwhile, I have to admit, this cliff-hanger you have here is E-V-I-L! lol But to my knowledge, that's the point of them ;) But please do update soon! I'm eager to see what happens to them!
Rocketlover chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
Aw, the poor guys! Can it possibly *get* worse? I hope so, snicker. You're doing great with this story - keep it up:)
Shakia chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
ACK! This is seriously an awesome story! O.O I love everything you did in this, I felt awful for Rodney when he pulled out the little girl from the pile ;-; I love the John/Rodney friendship you have in there, you did so awesome with that. Can't wait for more, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D *faves*
Silverthreads chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
Wow. Incredible. Tight! On man I could feel the rocks and the grit and the sqeeze and the breathlessness. This is going into my favorite stories list!
togitnj chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Still keeping up the tension and excitement! Can't wait to see the next installment.
drufan chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
Felt for them in such a tight spot. Little bit of discussion on their relationship was good. Now what have they gotten themselves into.
Raven2004 chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Loved it! It keeps getting better and better! I made myself wait till there were three new chapters. It was like eating a big slice of Coconut Cream Pie! Delicious! (That wasn't too weird, was it?)

Look forward to more yummy chapters! ;)
arbitrary9 chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
excellent excellent excellent... :P

Typical betrayl indeed on Brouk's end. hehe. But then again, who wouldn't want to reign supreme given the chance? I'm just surprised they let Rodney go that easily. I'm sure they're following them, aren't they? :P Where's the rescue team, is my question right now. After such a long period of lack of communique, I'm sure Wier would have sent Major Lorne's team to look for them. And so the suspense continues... :P wovles, thugs, and tremors. The threat of doom is certainly great; and btw, love how you depicted Rodney talking to the walls. haha.

And Yay too that you updated two chaps at one time. Hope you update the next up soon! I can only imagine what inconceivable problems lay ahead for the dual...hunting for a "geyser" deep within a labyrinth of cavarens...
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 2/7/2006
Also, lovely, wonderful banging on (especially) Rodney (who is so great when he's hurt) and John (I really hate those stories where one character gets taken to the brink of death and no one else has so much as a scratch!).

Great work! I am really caught up in this story!
drufan chapter 10 . 2/7/2006
What a rambling discourse by Rodders. Excellent. And Brouk the big wig, nice addition. Come on and find Old Faithful!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »