Reviews for Satureen
Silverthreads chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Wonderful action! Terrific characterizations. Brouk is a very interesting character, really.
drufan chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Great chockful of action chapter. Now they're trapped and stuck. Guess Shep's got a little thinking time. Ok Atlantis, ollie ollie oxenfree (sp?).
arbitrary9 chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Ah-ha! I was right! You DID put obstacles in their way! ;) No surprise here! lol. hehe.

This is getting interesting...the term "near buried alive" comes to mind. :) Looking forward to your next update - hopefully soon! After all leaving us at such a cliff-hanger is very cruel! ;) hehe
Raven2004 chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
I tried to hold off and not read this story till many chapters were posted. Well, I couldn't stand it any longer. I caved and read and read and then WHAM! Cliffie! Tsk Tsk... BUT, what I read was great as usual! I loved McKay's snarkiness. Captured perfectly. Since I know what your inspiration is, it made it even better! ;)

Look forward to more!
Stealth Dragon chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Can't have an alien planet without alien beasties.
drufan chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
You provide two chapters for us the humble reader and leave us there. Excellent. Water, water everywhere...come on Rodney and find the water. And just where is Atlantis?
Ellex chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Evil cliffie! But I'm really enjoying this story - chapter 6 in particular was so emotionally strong. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Silverthreads chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Bad time for the batteries to die. Erm... What kind of light were they carrying anyway? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
Only thing I am unclear about is, did Rodney get to the jumper and if so did he do anything useful there. Other than that, a good chapter.
Rocketlover chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
See now that's just plain ole mean leaving it there! *Rubbing hands together waiting for next installment*
togitnj chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Don't leave us on the cliffie too long please! This is just starting to get super super interesting :)
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
I'm lovin' this story, Kam! I'm thinking it's the closest I'm ever going to get to a Dune crossover. That scene with the boys almost drowning in the mudslide seriously freaked me out! And I liked the bit of backstory on Shep & the hurricanes. Fantastic characterization, as always. I'll be checking hourly for updates! ;)
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
This was just as heart-wrenching to read the second time. I couldn't help but think of the mudslides that happen in so many places here on Earth, the tsunami that occur thankfully not so often - all of these natural disasters and their youngest victims so soon forgotten. Very well done.
Stealth Dragon chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
Now that was exciting, and sad, very sad.
arbitrary9 chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
Another excellent chapter.

The description of the disaster is very haunting...the people on this planet must go through a lot.

So Rodney's "missing"...he may be in fact trying to figure out some diabolical plan to solve this planet's water issue?

After all, McKay always wanted to "die saving kids". So this is his chance I suppose. :P Can't wait for your next update!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »