Reviews for Route 40
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nice! So sad but I love all the quotes you pulled!
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
no! brfing her back, damn it! bring her back!
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
that was absolutely chilling. im serious feeling like death warmed over, like i can't breathe. i've got a serious case of the chills...and i'm wrapped up in a blanket. that was scary good. post some more chlark.

inspire16 who is still shivering.
Bitter.Season chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I only have one word to say - beautiful.

The length was perfect for a story of this nature and it was highly emotional.

Thank you for such a wonderful piece.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Oh my. That was really sad.
TastesLikePork chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
this is a great so sad.
absolutleyfabulous chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
oh my gosh! you have to continue this, oh my gosh i love this story. you wrote it absolutely wonderfully. Please please continue
gokuandchichi chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i loved it so much i cried at the end i want to see what happens next, but your story is pretty sad and nice to _.
gokuandchichi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I SO LOVE IT I JUST HOPE CHOLE IS OKAY I REAL IN ALL I LOVED IT.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Chlark4ever92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
NO CHLOE CAN'T DIE! This story was bittersweet. Obviously for me the bitter part was Chloe dying:( but the sweet part was that you used some of my favorite quotes. So even though you made chloe die, I'll forgive you;)
samiosam chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I so love this. WHat got to me was when he startedgetting flash backs. NOW that was sad! I need more pleaseupdare soon)
gosullivan chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I really like the last line. Very Powerful.
Kelsey Beau chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Hey, good story, only you might want to change your summary because there's really no point in putting a warning for spoilers if the huge spoiler of the 100th episode is right there for every one to see. So yeah, you might want to get rid of the jonathan dying on the summary. Other than that, great story!
ElDani chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I have to go with Kim on this one. Long before 'Reckoning' was aired, I thought about Chloe being the one who could die. While I'm sad to see that she's a mere supporting character nowadays, her personality in earlier seasons is something I still remember fondly.

After reading this I got the impression that Chloe sacrificed herself and went to Lex knowing what will happen afterwards. Your repeated "I'd die before I'd ever betray you" quote is only partly right ;)