Reviews for Always You Recede Through the Evenings
JeniLyn2000 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
You are such a fantastic writer and you write Logan & Veronica so well. I so wish you'd come back to this, it's fascinating. I'm guessing that the killer meant to kill Veronica since Leila was in her bed. If I could bribe you, I would. Please, please continue.
alisosia chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Such a great story. To bad u were not able to finish.
Regeld chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I was so living this story but have just read ch 5 and found it not finished :( not sure what might entice you to pick it up again and complete it but perhaps in honour of the Movie now being in production? It would be so wonderful to see how this one continues. And I love your writing!
alisosia chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
So sad that this story was not finished. It started out so good.
spk chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Just discovered your writings and would love to read more of this story. It's been almost 4 years...any chance you'll continue it? :)
CCBTH chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Please continue this i love your writing...i love that Conner is in this story and i love logan.. please continue it?
Bluephoenix70 chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Whatever happened to this story? I'm dying to find out what happens next!
xosummerxo chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
good chapters. it beens over a year please continue
SynD chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Oh god please update. I just got into this fandom and I really think your story is great. I so love LoVe.
MackeyPac chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
I really like this story. It's way too good for you to not continue it. Please, please, please update!
Michika chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I liked it quite a bit. I hope you decide to continue and eventually finish the story though. Your writing style is very attractive, and I"m pleased to see that your story draws on many original features. Keep it up!
pitah chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
please, please, please update...please
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
This is fantastic I really hope u update soon because this is way too good to be left
jessica chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
can't wait to read more. post another chapter soon! Love it
MackeyPac chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Please, Please update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »