Reviews for After the Kiss
gl-andrea chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Great work. I can't wait to read more!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
This was a really good story, very well written. It was a little bit confusing at the beginning with raoul's promise to Erik and everyone's ability to communicate with each other.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
nice
DeviantReaper chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
This is one of my favorite stories! You've given so much thought and complexity to each of the characters as well as a wonderful plot, change, and exellent ending. Well done!
debkay chapter 20 . 3/26/2009
Absolutely beautiful and so different!

I had chills when I read the last chapter-you wrote a truly spiritual and loving story!
tartanspartan chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Beautiful story! Loved the original twist and the ending, very touching.

You're a wonderful writer. The characters really came alive in my mind's eye!

Thanks for sharing your vision of Erik's story. Beloved Erik!

Anny
UinenDolothen chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
Wow, I'm actually crying. This has to be the most beautiful Phantom fic I've read yet. Oh, how my heart breaks for Raoul, though. That hasn't happened before - his character has always bothered me, in the book, the movie, the musical, and fics.

Your writing is excellent. Truly, everything about your story well done. It was a pleasure to read.
ph04 chapter 20 . 6/4/2006
PF,

What a beautiful ending, heart wrenching and hearty warming simutaniously...you've done a great work of art, and writing but above all great spiritual work. I pray your influence on your readers reached far beyond reading this wonderful phic.

I have enjoyed it, actaully loved it ...if you publish, please let me know ...I'll be first in line to buy for me and ny phriends.

See you on the pg boards
Morte Rouge chapter 20 . 6/4/2006
*weeps* i liked it.
Lair Lover chapter 20 . 6/4/2006
This morning I found youe story, and read it straight through. It was moving and beautiful, and I love how it worked itself in with the movie with the alternate possibilities.

Being a Pagan, I did not so much enjoy the religious aspect of the story, but I could appreciate the deep faith that it portrayed.

I hope to read more of your work soon.
Risita chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Hahahaha! The gravestone reading "Christine, Countess de Chagny"-it fits in with this story! Hidden plot, indeed! In fact, the hidden plot explains a hole in the movie - why Raoul is called the Vicomte while Christine is the Comtesse. Genius!
Risita chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Excellent start! :-) I have a feeling I'm going to like this story. You should put something on your profile though!
midlagdobsessn chapter 20 . 6/2/2006
Pf, that was so beautiful - quick, but a beautiful ending. I'm so glad you touched on Simon - he was such a spunky, sweet boy. How proud Erik must have been when Simon became famous.

MAO
Trier1974 chapter 20 . 6/2/2006
A lovely ending to a great story. Thanks so much for sharing it! I will miss diving into the world you created. Great job!
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 20 . 6/2/2006
1 word; stunning.

Congratulations! It's beautiful, so moving and so... amazing.

Love it! bb xx