Reviews for A Hurt Here
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
O_O! Gaara-san Giggling? Rock-kun, What Have You Done To That Poor Boy? Scary What An Author Has The Power To Do, lol. Great Story, I Loved It.

YYWKMN.
bedtimestorys chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Beautiful.

I loved it, so cute, so sweet. XD
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aw, cuteness, can't wait to see your other stories, if their as good as this, then I'm prolly gonna be your newest fan, _

Storm
Veiled and Missing chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very wonderful story!

I enjoyed it so much!

Gaara and Lee were so in character!

And the writing flowed perfectly!
AirDrinker chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was sweet _... Not to mention real and truthful to life itself... In the middle part I think I almost cried but at the end I smiled... So cute... Love how you showed that love can bring pain even stronger than getting hurt physically... it shows that words can sometimes hurt more than physical violence ... Awesome!
Mentally Hilarious chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Very cute story. I like how Gaara describes it as if he was a child (kinda).lolz
xoxoxlovestinksxoxox chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Okay, first off, I LOVE how you portrayed Gaara in this! He's just so cute and innocent! And fluffy! _ Second, It was very well written, and a cool idea for the plot! It makes sense for Gaara to think of love or even feel it as a hurt, I've noticed, since Yashamaru did describe it to him as "feeling not quite like youself." I think yours is the first I've seen that's that accurate. Shoot, MINE aren't that accurate, and I thought the same thing! But I love it, just to sum it all up!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw... so sweet! ñoñ

Kisses from Argentina!
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
SO KAWAII! LOVED IT!
Heaven Or Hell chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE! I loved it!
NakuruAngel chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This was very, very cute. You did an excellent job at portraying both character's minds and thoughts, Gaara especially. Beautiful work!
Crope chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I've read this story probably hundreds of times by now. It's the story that made me a GaaLee fan.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aww cute story, and I love how you explained Gaara realized he liked Lee! He's new to the entire concept of love. Nice job.
yaoi lover 15 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY. YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL !
Pinkandbluecottoncandyonastick chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aw, Lee loves Gaara! I heart it, the story made me smile!