Reviews for Pretty
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 2/2
It's So Good! please continue writing.
chey chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
you left it on a cliff hanger
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I ALMOST CRIED! That was great, I SO want to see the other submitions to this job, keep 'em coming!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Good one shot. Nicely written.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was a cool story. By the way what does AU mean? I've wanted to know for awile.
BLIvorySS chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I love your stories! I really liked this one as well, it had just the right dose of humour to counter the seriousness of BB being shot.

I laughed at the line "Not as bad as you look." (sorry if that's wrong, I'm going by memory)

Anyways, fellow crazy Canadian (I'm from snowy Manitoba!), thanks for writing such awesome stories!

-Liss
PinkBlueLilac chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Cute. Short. Sweet. Touching. Me like! Is it really true that you'd feel that way if you got shot? Wow. As usual, you have done a GREAT job.

Keep writing,

PinkBlueLilac
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was so sweet!
BBcrazed chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I've already read two of the other storys by the... whatever you guys ar called. i love them all equly but somthing about yours realy touched me
dragoon-bane chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
...

Wow.

Awsome story :)

sry for the short review but i must say im speachless. I can say that its an awsome story however lol
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
well, now that my little fic is done, I've had time to read your entry. Most impressive indeed.

You write action as good as anyone I've ever read (basically, it's you and Demigod, that's the list, when it comes to Titans fic) and the way you blend the Action in the Bank with the tene drama is most impressive. Like you, I know people who've been shot, and, your description is totally accurate.

I also like that you manage to state the inherent danger of what the Titans do for a living. Supervillains are nice, and all, but, all it takes for one of the kids to die is one psycho with a gun. Very sobering.

The aftermath is perfectly pitched. Beastboy's unease is great, as is Raven's outburst of emotion.

I'm happy that my little challenge was able to inspire such a work. Check out Lamb and Kay's as well, they're all very good, and very diffrent.
TopKat chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
ah, no, no. I liked the title. Which reminds me- I must write my own of these! Sheesh!

Absolutely loved it, and the basis was extremely original. _ Brilliant.

*~RoseMage~*
Ayame Amerante chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
well done! i'm very impressed! one of the best i've read.
chaosmaster7215 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
holy crap ubu. you must be walking really tall after getting THIRTEEN reviews in two days. and you deserve it. that was a pretty good one shot if I've ever read one. aint the best ain't the worst but still pretty good. hope you win. i have my fingers crossed.
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This was awesome._ Great job!