Reviews for Silent Observer
I love it
NaruShika-Forever chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Is the newcomer good?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Story's interesting. Can't wait to find out what happen next. Though I have some ideas/imagination about it. Are you going to update? Hope you will ;)
kiki2222 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Are you even going to finish this story?:/
Reight chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
cool. . i hope u update
Ieakru chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
aw come on i wanna know what happens what happens, wa.
brokenfromthepast chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
This is a really great story, and I can't wait to see the outcome. I also hope that Naruto will be alright, and he wouldn't push himself too much, but I can't wait to see what he turns out like. Update soon!
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
LOVE it! : ) I love the ShikaNaru pairing, I even wrote one cause there weren't enough lol.
Anake14 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
i like the story...*pouts and uses puppy eyes* where is the rest? Please get it updated soon...
Takayu chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
_

I've always been sort of leaning toward shikanaru and I'm looking forward to updates on this.
DeSyvPlager chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I really like this fic! I don't really have critiscism (
Colette G chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
you should really update!
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
this is a rly good fic. i like the way you've set up everything so far...but naruto seems, well angsty...maybe he can cheer up a bit soon. ;D i hope you update soon!
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
This is a really well written story and I like how you've characterized everyone (except Naruto who is a bit too angsty for my tastes). I hope you'll write more:)
ANBUTrysts chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
I love this story. Please review soon.

(you know i never could really believe that Shika hadn't figured it out at some point.)