Reviews for Shadow in Death
Daughter of Evil 2741 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It's better what I imagined! You ROCK XD
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*shudders and winces* Amazing!

Yes, indeed so dark & creepy!

It made me grimace... damn, it was soo short but soo dark within those several words. Brilliant!
Cogito Ergo Fcked chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
shiver me timbers!
NarutoNineTaleFox chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Yay you done it in english XD
Shaddie's Fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Whoa...Dark, Darker, the darkestgood, better, the bst. Though I was sad you killed shaddie. But anyway it was so creepy and amazing that I forgive you:3

Suicidal stories are not given enough gravity. Though you have proven me that you can write anything!
Anna Marcelli Palmer chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow! Bloody, suicidal, dark, unexpectable, astonishing, creepy,a story coming from the darkest depths of HELL!

Though short, this oneshot left me shivering, cold, my eyes

wide open in front of the screen before I realize what I had

just read...I actually think its size adds to its dark nature...I've never expected to read anything like that...

I 100% loved it! You never cease to amaze me!
Nany chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
NO!How coud you kill Shadow!This story give me the creeps you shoud write stories in the morning or were you mad or something i dont like suicid stories but you can do better.
Aretsukusu chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
So That's why... I reviewed the Japanese version of this. This... Is so familiar.

In fact, I think it may have been the first Sonic fanfiction I read... Is this on your deviantART? It inspired my Tails' Murderous Adventure series on dA, if you haven't read it, I'd be honored if you would.

Incredibly dark, creepy and perfect! :D
intercostal-spaces chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Yay! Shadow finally dies! Okay, like, my best friend and I are both writing stories where Shadow is one of the main characters and we've both tried killing him about...ten times altogether? Yeah, and neither of us have had the heart to actually get rid of him, so I'm happy to read a story where someone else actually does make him die. My lifelong goal has been reached!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
CREPY! Really! But good, even though you killed Shadow.
darkness wasted chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
O.o wow. never read something like this before. Compliment intended. :)
Jun Yabriel chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh my... I loved your descriptive diction. Although it would be better if you fine-tuned this magnificent piece (like spacing in between the words).

I'm sorry, I'm just one who likes neatness and legibility (currently editing my own stories as we speak). Nice work!
kakashi084 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
It was dark, just the way I like it.
Aurora Rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
*stares at screen and blinks repeatedly* Woah... I... I would have never of thought of something like that. *mind wonders* But strangly I like it.

*listens to the wind blow through the trees*

Aannyywwaayy... Peace Out!
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Cool I found the English version! Never mind the review I left on that one. God I feel so stupid... Oh well. GREAT STORY! Yes it was kind of dark and creepy, but I enjoyed it. Very well written!