Reviews for Hunter's Moon
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Ah, but my girl, now you must flee for your life, because if you are caught, you'll be killed, like it is said to do in the Saiyan customs...
Kureeji chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
I like the strategy. I also like all of the background information about the woman. It makes it seem more believable, and its obvious that it was thought out.
Kureeji chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Im really glad that i started to read this.

The details, and the window into the inner workings of the character are worth it, more than worth it.

I guess im getting pretty repetetive. But your writing is great!
Kureeji chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
"Bardock inhaled again, his thick chest expanding with air. He stretched out his senses, searching for something unfamiliar, something that didn’t belong. A soft scent teased his nose, calling out to him loudly, further awakening the beast inside of him. He could smell fear, pride and strength, but beneath that he scented something dark and musky, sensually appealing. It smelled like hot, pumping blood and dark, sultry promises. He wanted to wallow in it, roll around and coat himself in the scent until covered him completely"

Come on now, you are making this far to easy to really love! The talent just falls off your fingers miss lady. ;)
2d2la chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Hey I liked this one, I always wondered how Bardock got his 'x marks the spot' and you did a really good take on it! :-)
An Antidote chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
hahahahaha, nice though
fireworkmage chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
well too bad dat there wont be anymore...i was really startin gto like dis story!
fireworkmage chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
kay give me a break who was bradock again?
kelkel19 chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
Good stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter _
goliath184 chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
update soon please. i cant wait to see what happens next.
Ryoko3600 chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
continue
ashley chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
great tone to your story. Love hate relations hip, hard to pull off and not sound stupid, but you suceeded hands down!
Mika chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
You need to update this more! It's so fantastic.
rambling procrastinator chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
AH! That was so HOT! I wonder what the hellish beast is...
goliath184 chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
an almost lemon. you are evil. a good writer but evil none the less. update soon. plz.