Reviews for The Dreams of Beasts
The dreams of beasts... What a fitting name. Bye, bye, Shukaku. He only used four tails... Weak little tankui. Bye, bye... Even demons can die, and you happened to meet and stronger one.
FluffyHammie chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! I loved the end where they woke up to apparently having the same dream. And it makes me wonder how Iruka and Kakashi knew there was something going on. I love how they were adopted by them :3 really great story!
ShojoChick chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow! It was only a dream! But it was so detailed! *0* You got to continue it! It seems to much like a cliff-hanger! This is an awesome story, please continue it! XD
Rosy09 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ohh great story! But hey..ok...so they were only dreaming right?
Twiliblossom chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow, to bad this isn't being continued, its very interesting. I would love to know what happens afterwords and maybe a more elaborated explanation about what happened?
Fish Pankakes chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wow...that was...interesting. I quite enjoyed it! I feel that you could definitely add onto this story and go further with it. My only regret is that when I finished it, I asked myself "That's it?". Definitely add some more, the detail was wonderful and the transitions between dream and real were very good. The Iruka and Kakashi piece was a little confusing the way it was written, but overall, awesome!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
0_0 damn. (shudder) At least Gaara isn't dead. _
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Wow. This was amazing. I love the imagery and details. The emotion was great. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.