Reviews for Ticked Off
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I'm still mad about this! One of the biggest mistakes they could have possibly come up with in these episodes. It made absolutely no sense!

I'm glad you made it her choice. It really is the only plausible explanation. Thanks.
PapayaK chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Yum!

Loved it

Thanks
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
omg, its beautiful. definatly one to be added to the favourites list. it was so sweet, still smiling. great work
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I just found this! I like it very much! Very much S/J. I hope you do some more.
Natters chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
lol. great interaction
getcarter chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
*points to title of the story* I think we're all there with you! I like your interpretation of why she's not in command so much more than the partyline being shoved down our throat by TPTB. I think what upsets me the most is that he has top billing over everyone else. it's completely wrong! Great, great job!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This was good!

Excellent job... kids, YES! (Imagine how cute they would be!)
Lorettakay chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I agree with your outrage with the whole Ben gets top billing thing. Pissed me off the first time I saw it. I actually yelled at the TV.

This is a nice little fic to explain it. Thanks for sharing.
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
LOL, I love it. What a great little one-off. So well done. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)
Pand chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
brillant!
skaa'ra female chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
love this story
liketoread chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Yep, The Powers That Be sure missed out when they forgot to put this scene in! Excellently written!
janissima chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very cute. Loved how Jack rose to her defense. Yeah...why did they never explain that exactly? They haven't explained a lot of things on the show!
NotJana chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I just (literally!) watched 'Ex Deus Machina' for the first time, so I never really had time to think about the command thing before - but now I'm simply going with your explanation. And a great one it was! The end made me laugh too, it was just so Jack not to have read the reports yet. LOL
Floopygirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This is wonderful and happy, and like everyone else has been saying, it's great to see some explanation of why Sam 'loses' her team. I must admit to never really thinking about Jack's reaction; it's great to see. Lovely, sweetie.