Reviews for The Thorn Inside
charmedtomeetyou chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
update? please? D:
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Arrrghhhh! Want more! Pllleeasssseee?

*HUGS*

Mandy
Death-Muncher chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
I love this story a lot.

Words cannot describe how much I like it and everything I like about it.

It is awesome.

I'm excited for the next chapter.

roqueclasique chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
I assume you won't be updating this again, but I would like to say that it's a crying shame. You're a great writer and this is a very compelling story. You write Dean and Sam so naturally, it's a joy to read. Please, consider updating?
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
could you please update?
Silvertayl 57 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This is also another great story that deserves to be concluded, please update soon. I wanna know what happens, along with alot of other readers as well.
alemadeni chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Interesting and sensitive descriptions! I like the way you fleshed out Sam and Dean's emotions, and showed off Dean's way with kids! Hope they get to talk soon, can't keep avoiding the issue, these two. Update real soon!
catchme21 chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Aw I like it! Yeah, it's weird that Sam and Dean are so estranged, but it's cool to see the hot and cold feelings flying around them. Are you planning on writing a specific fight that pulled them apart? Or just saying that Sam took off?

Hopefully there will be more soon. :) I like Kellie, good choice Sam lol.
solpeace chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Hi. I love this story but you haven't update for quite some time. Hope you will update real soon. I just wanna pointed out something. I thought the guess room has an attached bathroom so why Dean has to go out into the hallway to do so? Apart from that, I really enjoyed your story.
angel679 chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
Okay I noticed you havent updated in a really long time. I hope you decide to update soon cause this is a really good story. Now Im getting ready to rant becuase you wrote so well it has pissed me off at Sam. How could you cut someone who gave you everything out of your life pretend he didnt exist. Never tell your family about the one person that was always there for you no matter what no matter if you deserved it or not. Did he think that when no one knew he was your brother that he would not be hurt that he wouldnt think that you were ashamed of him embarrassed by him that you thought he was not good enough. Damn he already thinks those things about himself and you drove home the point that you think that as well. You took the cowards way out lied and said you had no one, spat on everything he did for you by saying you were brought up in foster care. You stomped on the memory of everything he ever did for you gave you his food when you were hungry looked after your hurts when he was hurt himself, made sure you were warm even if he wasnt. God I want to just beat the shit out of Sam. I see Dean leaving as soon as hes able to and making sure Sam never knows where he is or what happened to him cause he thinks thats what his brother needs to go back to his normal life and because he loves him thats what he will do. I dont care that he named his son Dean its not enough to take away the hurt and betrayl of Sam acting like he never existed that he was nothing. Dean has always felt that way and Sam kinda made it clear to Dean that he obviously rated low on any scale that Sam measured people by. Dean probably feels the only reason that Sam brought him home is Sams overblown guilt complex. But in my opinion Sam needs to feel alot more guilty than he probably does. Okay Im finished. Again really loved the story and I really do hope you update it soon.
pyrebi chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
Aw, I'm really enjoying your fic! It's so sweet, and just getting into the swing of things. Any chance you'll be updating soon? I'd love to read more, because you're doing a fantastic job!
Rinne chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Oh, ouch. Poor Dean. Beautifully done with exploring all their emotions.
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
Great story. I wonder what happen to the brothers 7 years ago? Great suspense. I can't wait for your next chapter to learn more.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
This is excellent, I love the idea of Dean jr. its so cute. I love Kellie too. Please update soon!
ray chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
About freaking time! LoL. I love this story and I about died of shock when I saw it was updated! Great addition - hopefully we won't have to wait 4.5 months for the next :):)