Reviews for Remember Me
AryaPotter13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Dear witchytara,
I have just written the first chapter of my first ever fanfiction about Harry Potter, and am looking for a beta reader. it is basically a time travel story about Hermione, Luna, and Ginny. as i just signed up for an account seventeen hours ago, i cannot PM you yet, so i am just sending you a review. please email me back about the beta reading. my email is:

I hope you can, but if not that's fine.
Arya
bvcsalvatore chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Oh pretty pretty please write the part where draco open the door and they live happy ever after !
KeiraGrange chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Aw, how sad.

Haha, I laughed when I read the bit about Rons and Snape!

.KG.
littlericepot chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
NO! i can't take it! this is to sad! *heart shatters into a MILLION TRILLION BAZILLIONN pieces* can't take it.. too sad... i am crying so much right now... no! why? why, harry? why, draco? why? *sob*

littlericepot chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
*heart shatters into pieces* that is ... so sad.. i am actually crying!

littlericepot chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
*sob* that is EVEN SADDER! wah!

littlericepot chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
*tear* that is SO sad! wah!

Redrum chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
;_; so sad...
Kodoku chapter 4 . 5/27/2002
this is very good. everyone knows how I love angst. I'm hoping that you didn't plan leave this fic hanging like you did. I would really like to see what happens, although this is a good ending.
Tasha chapter 4 . 5/3/2002
Oh Harry you coward! You defeated Volidie, what's a Malfoy to you!
kieru chapter 4 . 9/28/2001
...is there more? *is hopeful* please? (and on a more coherent note: I like the song you chose at the beginning, and the alternating viewpoints. Your description flows wonderfully.)
MorganaSlytherin chapter 4 . 7/17/2001
PLease write more! I'm usally not a slash fan but this is written so good. So much emotion and romance.D/H who would have thought
excuetee chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Ooohh. This is super good. You MUST continue. And quickly.
Evil Insperaition EVIL chapter 3 . 5/20/2001
Whe.. Where is Harry? Where is Harry? Grrrr... That's all I can say. Grrr.. Just...

Grrrr... Good job by the way! Ronnie
Evil Insperaition Too lazy to sing in chapter 2 . 5/20/2001
Oh my god.. No Harry. Don't. He is going to find Draicie dead isn't he? Evil. That's what you are. Evil. Grrr... I am going to read the next chapter. Now. You get a short review, 'cause you're evil. Ronnie