Reviews for Out of Order, Out of Time
Seamew chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is so very wonderful! Your writing is lovely and fluid, the characters are different from the ones we know as they are younger, yet you write them as if you own them.

I particularly love the bits and hints you gave us of the plot, the undercurrents of the story. And the part where Remus is talking to Dumbledore and tells him to prepare for someone, "You know who" is just perfect.

Thank you for sharing with us. I do hope you're still exercising that writing muscle wherever you are today!
The10thDoctorRocks chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Incoming review from 2011!

Great Story, It's so sad that he had to see the future of betrayal and war but you portrayed it really well.
Gabriella chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow. I really liked your interpretation of how knowing the future can be so much more of a *burden* than a help. Your descriptions-and maybe my knowledge of the HP universe-really made me understand how much *pain* emotionally Remus went through by being bombarded with all those future scenes at once. Thank you for writing!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
aw, it just kills me to think about all the pain the marauders ahd to go through. it was sirius, right? his "love" that was casually randomly Seen? it kills me to think about all the pain the war caused them.
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
well.. im glad to say that i read this, truthfully. would this be your understandings of timelessness? i think it helped me understand a bit more, i guess.. this is a truly awesome story.

i think you may have scared some people away with such a long chapter. but i guess that's what i love about your story. it's so long. and it doesn't have to be divided up into chapters, either. in fact, i have to say i may have even been slightly dissapointed if there were chapters. especially if they were really short chapters..

i hate when aithors write really short chapters, and then APOLOGIZE for them being so LONG! i KNOW i'd rather read a rediculously long chapter, or story(in your case), and the author apologize for it being so short. that would make me so happy! and it would be extremely hilarious..!

Mina-chan AMD chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was an excellent story! I really really liked it and think you did a great job with writing it. The idea was just so cool and I like the way things did happen. Great job!
oddsbobs chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Oh my goodness I HATE you! (well really, love you)

That was so wonderfully written, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time... Is there any way you could make an alternate ending where he doesn't forget the future and changes it? (this is just my pathetic attempt to believe that everything could turn out ok... In reality I totally agree with the paradox problems, and the whole reasoning for needing to forget)

Anyway, the story was beautifully written and the concept was intelligent and original. I don't have enough words to explain how great this was. Please, please, please keep writing!
Arkeus chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
shudder. would have liked remus remembering it. Ah well, too bad :/