Reviews for A Father's Story
Derra chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
This is a very interesting story, I really like it. Please update soon, don't let this abandoned.
El Lobo Loco chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
please update this story and your others too
ImmortalMerc chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
This is a good story please don't stop writing it. Can u please update it soon, cuz it's at the good part.
Bardock rpr chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
So you have updated brilent i love this fan fic createing one of my own based on an rp site keep going i cant wait for mthe next update
Circle of Phoenix chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
Interesting. I've been reading random fics in the DBZ section. So far, this is one of the few that I like. I'm intrigued that you've given Bardock the same power that Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Pan all have.

It shows several things at once. And then there's the theme of his never giving up.

Keep up the good work and update soon. I want to know more. Excuse me, I'm off to wreck some havoc of my own.
artich chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
You write beautifully, but I noticed your "author's notes" has way too much information about the story. You have talent, let the story speak for itself. Work the information you want into the story rather than listing it in the Author's notes.
Writer-Person chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
I remember reading this story awhile back, I figured you weren't ever going to add to it again, but this surprised me. I hope you update faster this time! Keep up the good work!
ross chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
brilent i love this glad to see it updated and cant wait but the quetion is will Bardock have hidden power levels just like Gohon and Goku had that can only be unlocked by faceing the death of a freind maybe we shall find out next chapter.
Verto-Briefs chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Well, I had no idea you had this one going. I have however read most of Una1's pieces in the past, so I'm already at least partially interested. And yes, I do find it quite good so far.
TheSinTimes chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
FFNETS NEW GOD RULES OVER ALL YOU BITCHES

JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT JOIN THE REVOLT
El Lobo Loco chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
nice story, keep it coming
kit-kit chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
wow this story is great.
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Cumber, eh? Adding an OC always spices up the story. So when will Totepo and Panbukin appear? I can't wait.
Blusher chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Waiting on the next installment
kit-kit chapter 3 . 2/15/2006