Reviews for An Emotional Inquiry
hi there;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
2featherbraids chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I like your little Q&A Rin\Sesshoumaru stories. They're cute!
Reiven chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Stories like this could have gone two ways; 1) a totally, completely, obnoxiously disgusting cheese-fest, or 2) become one of those rare stories where the fluff factor actually works (even better than works and is actually pretty darn awesome) and don't make me want to poke my eyes out. This story is the latter.
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
fluf! haha i love your writings!
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
very very cute!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Such a cute story!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this was cute!
MadeNew chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Rin is inquisitive, isn't she? She's probably the only one who could ask Sesshomaru that and live. Sometimes, he's what nightmares are made of. Other times, he's so kind and...human. Oddly enough.

I loved it. Again. Obviously.
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I'm reviewing! I hate heat! :)

This was great. I love SessRin. :)

Do you think you might try to write a SessRin fic set when Rin is a teenager? That would be great. I hope you do.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Cute. ;)
siriushermionelover chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Rin is right Sess should smile. But he looks totally hot anyways.

siriushermionelover
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aw, that was just adorable o
Faere chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Wow, the hottest depths of hell, huh? ;) I also noted the eight circle as well.

Anyway, I really thought this was cute, especially when Sesshoumaru can be difficult. Written in a way that doesn't make Sesshoumaru OOC. I like it.

Happy Writing!
blackXheart chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I think I would be scared out of my mind if Sesshoumaru smiled/grined/smirked at me. It would mean death... cause I would have said something completely stupid. _
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Simple, insightful character studies of both Sesshoumaru and Rin (and aw... a patina of sweetness, too!). I LOVED this exchange:

"Then what are you?" she asked.

"I am a demon," he said calmly, "and you are a human."

Excellent exchange, and nice fic. _