Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength of White
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/29
oh i just chanced upon this and i like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
OMG this is really late, but just wanted to tell you this is a wonderful story! Loved it & wished it was longer :P
Fenryka chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Love it!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Like it. Really like it. Love it. Great work, great plot, great everything.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Cool story...thank you for posting.
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I would really like to see a sequel to this story. I think it was well thought out and executed.
jenn008 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Loved it!
GBTtown chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Absotively, posilutely awesome! Short and to the point but conveys SO much!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Fantastic! The little snippets of the past, evoking such pain. The return & the defeat of Voldie. Then strides off into the sunset? Was it sunset? Nevermind, sunset always works. Such an interesting story. So hard. Thankyou for posting the story.
flame brick chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
A Death Eater stepped into the room, its sightless gaze sweeping around the room. Grey spoke without turning.

I think you mean dementor not death eater
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You wrote that it was 2002, making Harry 22, not 20. He was born in 1980. Nitpicking, i know. Story is good, tho'
Delicious darkness chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Powerful take on the traditional plot line. Harry really showed them his true nature when he refused to even kill Voldie. Nice way to marginalize him.
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hi Wujjawoo!

Very good...i like how in Harry's flashbacks you connected seemingly random memories based on different words, or threads of similarity.

Silfrvarg chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow, this is the first harry potter fic that caught my eye enough to read and I absolutely loved it!Wonderfuly dark.