Reviews for Another High School Fic
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
hinata stutters a lot she should stop stuttering
likeit chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I am!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Your good and should hurry with next one I'm DYING to know
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Love your story! Please update soon!
tiah chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Why didn't you finish the story?! D I
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Me freaking luv this story! Plz write more!
TwinDragonsGirl chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Please keep going with this story! At first I was somewhat skeptical about reading because the girls were supposed to be the losers, but this has turned out to be one of my favorite stories, so PLEASE keep writing!
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Wow
3Complete3 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
It's so cool! I love this story so much! heyhey BEST STORY EVER! Please update soon! I love this story and this was posted on 2006 and it's now 2012! And I'm still reading it! Why can't you upload?!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Update please I has cookie
KATI chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
CAN YOU PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THY STORY IT IS AWESOME AND IF YOU WROTE IT ON ANOTHER SITE OR ANYTHING CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE
ITzBiANCABiTCHES chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
How the HELL could you think people would dislike or not want to finish reading this story?! Its friggin genius! XD This story was placed here 2006 its friggin twentytwelve and here I am along with so many other people still reading this! What pisses me off is writers who dont finish their DAMN STORIES! Its not fair to all of the readers out there! Especially when its a really awsome one. If somethings going on at least post a message to let us know and finish when you have the time! And the sad thing is this was a really great story! An unfinished story! Stop what your doing right now and FINISH THE DAMN STORY! PUH LEEEEEZE WITH SPRINKLES CHERRYS AND A HOT NAKED ASIAN MAN ON TOP! PLEASE! Itz never too late! Never too late. T.T
any and all anime chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
please countinue this is hilarious
Spinkichi chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Wait wait wait wait wait. Did Gai sensei say no jutsus. Isn't this an AU fic?

Please explain .

But other than that, I'm really liking the story so far.

c: