Reviews for Another High School Fic
TashaGB2020 chapter 1 . 11/9
I know it's been since 2006 when you last updated, but hey, a girl can dream, right?
Please update this story it's really good and I like the way it's building up, it would be a potty to leave it unfinished.
Think about all the followers you gained, (I include myself of course) they are all hopeful and anxious for the continuation of this story.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story, I really look up for it.
lucylucy chapter 11 . 7/27
this is a great story wish u would continue!
LVeremyT chapter 11 . 7/10
When will u be able to finish the story I am really loving and I love the idea please keep up the good work and update us ASAP:) Thankyouu
Drewnairaa chapter 11 . 6/25
I know you already updated this chapter in 2006 but I really like your stories, this is the most that I like why didn't you continue the story?
UchihaofthesandS chapter 1 . 6/24
It really sucks that you haven't updated this. I looked it up again in hopes that you had. If you ever update it would be fantastic because I really like this story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
hinata stutters a lot she should stop stuttering
likeit chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I am!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Your good and should hurry with next one I'm DYING to know
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Love your story! Please update soon!
tiah chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Why didn't you finish the story?! D I
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Me freaking luv this story! Plz write more!
TwinDragonsGirl chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Please keep going with this story! At first I was somewhat skeptical about reading because the girls were supposed to be the losers, but this has turned out to be one of my favorite stories, so PLEASE keep writing!
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
3Complete3 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
It's so cool! I love this story so much! heyhey BEST STORY EVER! Please update soon! I love this story and this was posted on 2006 and it's now 2012! And I'm still reading it! Why can't you upload?!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2012