Reviews for Shadows Deep And Far
ethan thorn chapter 19 . 11/9/2007
Great fan fic i cant wait to see the next chapter.
Dramagirl007 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
good story so far
Terrific Tina chapter 17 . 9/9/2007
Nice story, really interesting! How is jack one of the main characters if he hasn't shown up since the beginning of the fic?
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
So, I'm guessing the SPD rangers "weren't" able stop them. Maybe Trey showing up will be the extra help they need! HOpefully!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
I repeat my statement from the last review. Holy shit! I'm still in denial of how messed up things have gotten. Hopefully the rangers can save the future! Otherwise! Things could be very different and not in a good way!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
OMG! They killed Kenny! I mean... Boom and Kat... and cruger! That Bastard! Lol! Sorry but still! That was a crazy chap! Who is going to be in charge now! And how will the rangers catch her! This could seriously mess with the time line! Great chap though! Update soon!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Ooh! I wonder who that exotic lady was? Was that Scorpia or just some knew evil? EIther way, very cool cross of generations! I like! Great job so far! Update soon!
Blanks chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
hm, sweet. Nice prologue. Since I noticed this story was in the Jack section, is it too early for me to assume that he plays a role in future chapters baring the color... gold? Just grasping at straws here, lol.
Lita Lightning chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
EP! evil cliffe and now im stuck so hurry up with more before i fall of and die. and i truly hope u are not going to kill all the rangers(or does this have their kids or something considering the date so hurry up i really like this)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2