Reviews for Those Who Wait
CreepingBoNE chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A bloody brilliant one-shot.! 8D
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Marvelous! *applauds* Man-oh-man is Reed despicable, with a capital D! Ah, Lex, I wonder if she'll ever know - as all of fandom does - how it's that fierce, fighting warrior spirit she has, her incredible inner strength, that not only enchants Reed, but draws Scar to her as well. ;)
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Scar does not like Reed anywhere near his Lex does he?

Great job on this! I love it! Its most interesting so see some event from the villians point of view.
CGandJaz chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Great interlude. Just wanted to let you know that you did and excellent job writing Reed. I REALLY hated him. He was a great villain in both Sacrifice Theory and Subtle threat. I'll even admit to missing him in Solitary Trial(just a tiny bit)
Seneti chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh god grace, you were the one who helped Solain outline the character of Reed, right? You are AMAZING! Both of you. Keep up the good work
Yeyinde chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
nice. *thumbs up*
drakonlily chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
zomg see me reviewing! I love this. Very nicely done and Reed gives me little chills.
butterflydragon chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Oh, I like it! A very nice segue (or however you spell that word) from one story to the next (which are some of my current favs!). I can't think of the right compliment right now, so just make up something nice and pretend I said it!

b.d.
StormRaven333 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
AAHH...the suspence kills me in that one!

Nice 1 shot! awsumness.
Solain Rhyo chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Nicely done, Mommah. Hard to believe that someone like Reed stems from a wonderful person like you. XD
rehab41 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I'm loving this! Reed is truly a demented little twit. You have a unique talent. There are not many writers who can bond with their readers like you do. In my imagination, I could see Reed leering over Lex like the waste of sperm he is. Please keep blessing us with your visions.