Reviews for Forgotten Dream
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/21
This was very sweet and there are not enough Helios Chibiusa stories out there!
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I really liked it a lot
DaGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was amazing! I loved it, and it didn't confuse me, but made perfect sense. It's nice how they finally found each other :)
CatMuto chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Holy crap, you actually make me teary with this story! That hardly ever happens - it takes something to get me emotional.

Granted, it's 2:30 AM and my mind has been on ChibiusaxHelios for hours, trying to come up with an entire storyline ..

C-A
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
cute
Tibarn'Worshipper chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is without a doubt my favorite HeliosRini fic. I don't think that I can adequately describe how good this work is. I can only hope that you'll write another fic for this couple.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
AW! That was SO SWEET! I am a BIG FAN of the cuple HeliosxChib-Usa, plz keep writing these type of stories, JA! -Haru Inuzuka
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love this story, but I've always been partial to Sailor Moon, ever since I was a kid. Especially Rini and Helios.

Great work, I can't wait to read more.
Faerypants chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Lovely. I've been trying to pursue a similar Chibi/Elios avenue lately (focussing mostly on her dream to become a lady), and this is absolutely perfect. Good job.
soleil chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow that was good! are u going to make a sequel?
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
It's beautiful! I really relished reading your story. It was so romantic...*sigh*

I hope, that you'll write some day another story about Chibiusa and Helios. That would be fantastic.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aww. Poor Chibiusa waiting for Helios all those years. But he really did come back!
DiehardShipperHeart chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
WICKED
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aw... That was sweet!
NutBuster chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aww, how sweet. It made me sad in the beginning, but then Helios came~

I guess you could also explain that they were searching for each other but just kept.. Missing. Until now. Hehe.

Great job. )