Reviews for Syndicate
Anjanie chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
are you going furtherxDXDXD
wind-master-redmoon chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
you story so far is really good. i can't wait for the KaiXTyson paring.
KrymsonDranzer chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
*stare* *dumb look on face* hah...? _ o.O...okay...more please? _
KrymsonDranzer chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
OMGOMGOMG! Please please PLEASE post another chapter! This is seriously GOOD! So PLEASE continue this! And TyKa is my favorite pairing too..._ but I've run out of TyKa fics to read...but came across this...and this has one of the best plots so far...so please please PLEASE post another chapter and continue this!
noelle chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Please, please, please ... pretty, pretty please update soon!

REALLY good, you've got me completely hooked and Kai sucks. Ignoring Taka like that. Hrmpf.

I love Taka centered stories where he is more than he appears to be; underestimated and undervalued but so vert not the case.

Can't wait to read more, thank you for sharing.

Until next read,

noe
NekoAnime chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Wow... *Let's out a breath she didn't know she was holding* This chapter was friggin' awesome! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. I wanna know about Tyson's past that he seems to not want to think about. More about Hiro and their mother and what happened to have her leave. What they're gonna be like once they get to know one another. Who the evil guy was that was attacking poor Tyson. Tyson rocked in this chapter, by the way, with his fighting. _ Goodluck on your challenge with StormySky's.
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
poor Tyson wat the fuck did that ass want from him anyway
Parasitic Eve chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
you stopped there? oh man I loved it! that was amazing! D hehe you're really good at this aren't yah? xD please update soon! can't wait

-Eve
FirieGurl chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
well wow that was really good and I like how u tell tyson fighing it so good hope tyson decide to join lol by the look of it he don have a choice for that figure was come after him update it soon
BloOdY-JoKeR chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
cool!
BloOdY-JoKeR chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Awsome!
SetsuUzumaki chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Love it, want more of it! This is pretty cool like acrose between the Matrix and Beyblade. Will Tyson meet Dragoon or does he already have him like in a pendent or something? What about Tyson's past. Will Hiro get all protective of his little brother? Will Tyson and Hiro get along? What else is going to happen? What exaclt does the BBA do int this story? What can Tyson do? Is the BBA the only one's who know about Tyson?

So many question's I can't wait till the next chapter!
C.Janeway chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
This story is soo cool! *squeal* It's gonna be TyKa, isn't it, isn't it? *Acting like a rabid fan girl* Update, puhlease! Here's a cookie *gives cookie* so you'll work faster! *smiles*
bloodykazekitsune chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
well now...this is very interesting...i wanna read more of it...please hurry with the update...ja ne!
StormySkys chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Heh heh, Tyson's paranoid about his mail...I agree with him on the coffee thing though. Tea pwns! This is an interesting first chapter, good job!

‘Arigatou-gozaimasu! Come again, onegai-shimasu!’ - hehe, nothing 'too japanesey' about that :P It's cool though

You don't want to write fics like I can! Mine are all either stupid or dead-ish! Yay for being mentioned though...lol, I doubt you'll be getting any flamers.