Reviews for Meaningless
Gathering the Roses chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
so beautiful..
sharnii chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
It's very "them". Written so smoothly - I like it.
Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
wow. very tasteful. a great, luring way to get the reader reading. you did well with their silent passion/relationship. that is certainly them (unless mireille is mad). lol. very good job. i like fanfics like these. they have a lot behind them and it implants in the reader's mind-which makes it so interesting. you can have the reader instantly think constantly about mireille and kirika's relationship. cuz their relationship is so special-so rare-almost impossible for any other to have. their's is perfect. and you did a perfect job grasping that image and feelings of them. great detail. godygood. ~tsuki* )
DarkFeenix chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Didn't expect much since the fic quality of noir fanfics here is kinda so-so, but this one surprised me. They way you wrote Mireille and Kirika is very truthful to the anime, and I find this "outcome" plausible. Few things I disagree with, but that's to be expected. Well, realistic plot/setting and keeping your characters IC is only half of a good fic, other half is how you express yourself. This part especially surprised me with it's quality. I get this melancholy feeling out of this fic, kinda similar to the anime. Leaves bit of a bittersweet taste in my mouth, all is good and well for those 2, but still...

Bah -_-; can't find the words I'm looking for. Anyway, one of the better Noir fics I've read. I'll check rest of your works when I have time x.x
hikari2002 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
OMG ! it's so nice and pleasant to read...it's really cute and yet peaceful :D Good Job !
harukaze chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
wow...nice and sweet. for someone who likes long drawn out stories..i found urs refreshingly fun and very very in character...very nice job and plz keep up the good work. this was very enjoyable
Sen chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I wonder how you do it. Your stories are like, full of meaning despite its shortness. There's something about how you compose them. I wonder what you usually think of whenever you try to write fanfics. Do you eat something? Or, listen to something? XD I've been reading quite few fics written by you, and I have come to love it all. Please continue writing. _
Kieli chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
You're back! Hooray! Now just longer with more love, more angst and more of everything you do so well with them. Yes, that's the ticket.
LeMay chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Good to read another story from you, it has been a long time...

Wonderful how you described the routine of their living together.

How they don't talk about certain things, because words are sometimes to meaningless and unneeded to describe true feelings.

I like your .
m.tsuda chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That was really good! You know I've been waiting for a new fic from you. It seems like it's been so long, and now you've written another! I do hope that you continue to write more amazing fics!
Namura chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
it's a good chappy, a good piece inded, you write very good, and it's been a while since i last read a piece of you...

so cute

luck

bye
chocobo chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
aw...:D that was super cute!
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Been a while since I've read a good Noir fic. Another grand job, I was rather bored at times... teehee.

This is Final Genesis, signing out!