Reviews for Our Darkest Passion
Remember chapter 45 . 9/25/2006
Yeah... no kidding it was all twisted and what not. And yes, I admit it, you totally tricked me. That's what happens when you wrap me around your finger like that... I get all crazy and loopy and stuff *shrugs* What can I say? Nothing, that's what. The epilogue was gorgeous... short, sweet, and to the point. And although true love is very hard to find, when you do... your last line rings true. In the end, True Love conquers all... :) You're a goddess Red... If this site had a hall of fame, you'd so be in it... :) Awesome job Red! Bravo.

Remember chapter 44 . 9/25/2006
*applause* *standing ovation* Hooray! Encore! Encore!

*sniffs* That was so beautiful... or Red, I adore you, i really do... :) This story was so gorgeously writtin and its all done... *sobs* But that's alright, you have another story out and that one is equally as spectacular... after all, you are one hell of an authoress!

I loved how you ended this... you had me guessing until the end and that steamy sex at the end was so HOT and it all happened so fast... :) And then you wrap it up, tying it into the title of the story and its all so... *sighs*... gorgeous... Red, i adore you, I really do... I admire you too. Your writing is inspiring... and it has made my day.

Well, there's still the Epilogue... so if you'll excuse me.

Remember chapter 43 . 9/25/2006
ALright, NOW I'm confused... and excruciatingly REVLIEVED!

THANK GOD THAT'S OVER! *sighs heavily* You should have seen me Red, I was reading like a madwoman, my heart was racing in psycho mode... and then, Daciana went into Maura who killed herself rather quickly *sobs* (that poor woman) and just... my heart instantly slowed and it felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

I praise you woman! I truly do! All hail Red! The most AMAZING AUTHORESS EVER EVER EVER EVER! *cheers* Alright... there's another chapter, and this little cliffy that must be fixed... so if you'll excuse me.

Remember chapter 42 . 9/25/2006
*screams in agitation and horror* NO! Damn you and your cliffies! ( I still love you Red, I'm just so engrossed, I must continue... I'll review properly later... I SWEAR!) YOU ARE AN EFFIN GENIUS WOMAN TO KEEP ME THIS CRAZY! My heart is racing and I look like a freaking maniac, staring at the computer screen, screaming obscenities... its rather hilarious... ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Remember chapter 41 . 9/25/2006
NO! Damn! Fuck... I... I... grr. I can't review sensibly right now... I must continue... this cliffy was sheer EVIL Red... *zooms ahead*

Fortune Zyne chapter 45 . 9/22/2006

My only problem is you always misspell there.

When you say

"Long into there lovemaking..." its supposed to be T-H-E-I-R, not

Sorry English Buff coming out!

Other than that, great story!

Nice Ending!
Remember chapter 40 . 9/20/2006
*sighs* I love how male Dracula is... I was giggling with Helena there... it was hilarious. Hot, but hilarious. God, he's such a man...

ALright, moving away from THAT aspect... your chapter title has worried me greatly. Something BAD is gonna happen, I can feel it. Damn. *kicks the desk leg* This sucks! I'm excited for more drama and tension to the point that I'm threatening you to update :) but... I ... eh... I just don't want all this lovey, mushy, Dracula being male stuff to end! *sighs* But alas, you are the authoress... I trust you.

Update ASAP... por favor? Yeah... that's the extent of my spanish... haven't taken it in YEARS! Whatev... that was a weird tangent... Back to business...*ahem* UPDATE NOW! :) please?

Remember chapter 39 . 9/20/2006
WHOA! I SO EFFIN CALLED IT! I KNEW IT! Maura is gonna let her body get possessed by that D- whatever the flip her name is... I can't remember, and i'm too excited to go and check, but that demon chick...the only one who can defeat Helena... its her! She's gonna tell lies saying some crap like 'Kill Helena and you get Drac back' or some shit like that, and the moment it happened, when Maura said yes, because I KNOW she did, that's when things got all... strange and yeah. Aren't you loving my eloquence with words right now? HA! Yeah right. You've got me all worked up, I can't even talk straight... let alone think straight... I must continue. The suspense is KILLING ME!

Fortune Zyne chapter 40 . 9/19/2006
Oh man! Exciting, maybe Gabriel and Anna will have kids!
Remember chapter 38 . 9/18/2006
*sighs* Awe... that was so sweet... *sniff*... they're together again. I couldn't help but feel bad about Maura... but I have this horrible feeling that this Daciana is going to take over Maura's body and try to destroy Helena... Oh God... the plot is so thick I could drown in it... But let's enjoy the sweetness while we can...

Oh God, I'm sick with anticipation... I fear the worst, yet I am forced to place my trust in you... you are the authoress... this story is at your mercy... I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!

Remember chapter 37 . 9/18/2006
GAH! Shit... Maura showed up... eh... damn. I want to screw this review and keep reading, but since I adore you and the fact that you're updating, I'll give in and just review.

The fight was glorious... the sexual tension and seductiveness was sheer genius and I nearly melted while reading it... it was THAT hot... *shudders*... Damn those two...

And then he sorta remembers but sorta doesn't... which is strange... but Maura's back and I'm pissed... Grr... Way to kill the moment.

NEXT CHAPTER! *zooms ahead*

Fortune Zyne chapter 38 . 9/18/2006
Remember chapter 36 . 9/16/2006
Gah... eh... gr... uh... I'm at a loss for words. THAT IS THE EVILEST CLIFFY YOU HAVE EVER CREATED! GODDAMN IT, UPDATE THIS INSTANT OR I SHALL SURELY LOSE MY MIND! Vlad... please be open minded... its Helena... she's Auora... PLEASE REMEMBER! Oh my god, Red, what have you done to me? I'm a raving loonatic who is going to lose all hope of sanity if you don't update this story RIGHT NOW! *please*

Remember chapter 35 . 9/16/2006
*sobs* That's so sad... awe... what will happen if they meet? Will he be smitten by her? Will Maura try and kill her... WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I'm sorry for the crap of a review... but I must continue...

Cosmopolitan Countess chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hi there RedHairedDarkness, I am Cosmopolitan Countess or aka before tommyprincess. I did quite a lot of reviewing for Remember. She recomended me to you that I should go read your material. I am Just BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR WRITING. It is absolutely fanstastic. You are a very gifted writer let me tell you. I think I found a new writer that is as gifted as Remember. I loved this first chapter. It was so well written. So now I gotta start reading more of your material along with Remember's new story " Beyond Love And Reason".
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »