Reviews for Our Darkest Passion
Remember chapter 34 . 7/3/2006
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! *hyperventilates* Oh my god... oh my god... stay calm Remember... stay calm... OH MY GOD RED WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Its clever and sheer genius, but seriously! Oh... please don't make her go to Transylvania... if she shows up at Dracula's front door, he's seriously gonna laugh in her face... this Maura... whore/bitch is gonna hang all over him and just destroy Helena, and I'm gonna die here in suspense! Oh dear lord! Well, i'll give you credit on one thing... I definitely didn't see that coming. Hell no. But the whole Dracula forgetting thing, I just want you to know... I started using that in my newest story, so if there's similarities... just know... I wrote it first, and I don't mean that in a 'neener neener neener'/'ha ha, in your face' kind of way. I'm just saying... wow... we think a like... a lot. Anyways, back to your story and you totally swerving this story in a different direction! I'm still getting over the shock here... just a second. Alright, I'll be alright for now. Dear lord... I can just see it now! She walks up to Castle Dracula, Dracula doesn't remember a thing, she tries to explain and he thinks she's crazy... this Maura chick walks in and get's all defensive and starts hanging on him and Helena is shattered to peices... and then she tries to help him remember and he's not remembering... and knowing my luck, Maura is probably the whole mastermind behind this whole facade, and she tries to kill Helena or something... and then Helena goes all demon-bitch mode and just the whole world falls apart, and I'm usually never this concerned/tormented by a story but you...*heh heh*... YOU have made me thus! And now I'm freaking out and I'll die in suspense. And don't worry, that whole thing back there... was me going off on some HUGE tangent... but dear god, I don't like this. I don't like this at all... but I LOVE THIS EFFIN STORY BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST... AMAZING AND GAH! I LOVE YOU RED! I EFFIN LOVE YOU, YOUR STORIES (especially this one), YOUR INGENIOUS, AND DRACULA! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good job. now I'm crazy. Alright. *sighs heavily* You need to update this soon... k? Love you hon. I trust you... its hard being in this much suspense... but I trust you. And that has to count for something, right? Alright, update soon... like the second you see this and I'll try and review as soon as i can. Love you!

-Remember

P.S. I'm known for going off on tangents when I'm really into something and the suspense is just gnawing at me...and considering on where this story has now turned, I'm sure my reviews will probably be that... me going off on a tangent and praising your god-like genius. Sorry. :) Hope you don't mind. LOVE YOU RED!
Remember chapter 33 . 6/28/2006
Alright Red... you're hinting something. If you don't want anyone and everyone to hate you... don't let Adorjan TOUCH Helena in any way, shape, or form... and if he kills Dracula... there will be hell to pay... But please... please! Don't let that kid do anything stupid... if he comes onto his mom, I will be sick... and if he... *sighs*... what am I saying. you're the writer. Just... don't be stupid... :) jk jk. You're not... and I trust you. god, you've left me in suspense! I hate it! :) Update soon hon! Damn, I love this story and the suspense is making me sick! Literally... god... UPDATE ALREADY! :)

Dreams of Centaurs chapter 33 . 6/28/2006
It is getting better I have fallen in love with this story Dracula is so hot and you write his personality so well, you must have watched the movie like 10 times. hey if you want to read my stories and review I would realy apriciate it thank you
Remember chapter 32 . 6/19/2006
At last! The goddess has updated! God, it took long enough. :) Missed you Red, I really did. So... how's life? Nevermind... this isn't an email, this is a review. So, family life in Castle Dracula is... well, I envy Helena... (lucky woman)... But your writting is still as beautiful as ever... no joke. Sorry this review is so short... and late. I was gone all last week in DISNEYLAND and I have so much catching up to do with my stories and just... yeah... but its summer (thank God!), so I gotta go. Love you, missed you... and you still remain THE BEST! EVER! :) Update soon!

Fortune Zyne chapter 32 . 6/15/2006
Aw, how sweet!
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 31 . 5/18/2006
oh keep them coming please I have to say it was a little short though but it is well writen thank you for sending me your fan fics
Remember chapter 31 . 5/15/2006
OMG! You updated! HOORAY! I'm sorry... I usually try to write longer reviews, but I'm pressed for time. Forgive me. Awesome chapter, although it was short...it was still awesome. It had Dracula... and Helena... and sexy dancing/dialogue! :) So I forgive you for the shortness. Tobias... original name. It has a nice ring to it... and he's just like his father. O la la. :) God, I love your stories... I've missed you so much, its not even funny... *sob*... don't do that again. Well, awesome chapter, as always, I've missed you oodles, hope you're alright... and I'll talk to you later.

Fortune Zyne chapter 31 . 5/15/2006
Oh my, they had a baby!
Elisabeth V chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
This is an Amazing Story. I am a lurker usually, but I couldn't stay away from letting you know how much I love this story. Please PLEASE don't make this end tragedly. Please :] Hope you update soon.

xx
BloodRedShadows chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
Damn it! His charms! She should of totally kicked his ass but... Who could? That was steamy, in the forest, and woah. Yeah! This chapter was fucking awesome, it had a totally happy ending and.. Woot! Hoorah!

Thankyou for updating, SO MUCH. No one understand show much it means to me when they update.. Probably like they need reviews.. Yeh. Thank again, take care!

~BloodRedShadows
Fortune Zyne chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
That's right, we still have to see what happens to Daren and Verona.
Remember chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
*pants*... oh fucking damn... that was so HOT! I LOVE MAKE-UP SEX WITH DRACULA! ITS SO...*splashes cold water on face*... remember when you told me how that one chapter in "Come to Me" was so good that it was like Dracula was seducing/having sex with you? Well, the same goes for this chapter right here... I was really worried at first that she'd lose it and be mad forever, but then there's that incredibly hot sex and I was like... sighs of relief and oh damn all at once. red, you are amazing! I dont' think I could tell you that enough. Well... that cliffy at the end was evil... you must upate soon so i won't keel over and die in anticipation.. that would be bad... :)

Remember chapter 29 . 4/10/2006
*screams* NO RED, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GAH! NO... Dracula... *whines*... eh... I... Damn it, you're good. Red, how do you do it? How do you get me so hopelessly addicted to this story and then just throw that dreadful cliffy in my face like that? Wow... you're a god woman, a flipping God. I love this story... But DRACULA! *tsk* Naughty boy... doing all that bad stuff... he's in some deep shit... oh yeah... NEXT CHAPTER! Ta dah!

Dreams of Centaurs chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
ha ha he got away with it wow goody you have to admit dracula is hansom my mom is out side waiting for me so this is a short review I realy can't find words to tell you how good this realy is keep up the very good work.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
Grewat chapter keep going with your stroy.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »