Reviews for Gravity Pulls You Down
Sweets And Charades chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Wonderful story!
Luthien Faye chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Woo-hoo! More Frank, sweet! The end of the chapter is a little conflicted but definitely realistic, I'm really enjoying the semi-slow build-up to their relationship.

Luthien Faye chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Really liked this chapter, its really something I can see Joe having done. And more Frank! Awesome!

Luthien Faye chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Hey, just started reading your fic and I'm really enjoying it (my first in the red eye category!). When I got to the end of this chapter and read about the 'driver' Frank I had to leave a review, I love the transporter so its awesome to see a cameo in other fanfiction communities! Thank you for writing, I'm looking forward to the rest of your story!

MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
That was nice of Frank to send her stuff to her.

I hope that you decide to continue this sometime. I really like it.
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Jackson's comment about killing innocent cows was pretty funny. :D "Eat your dead cow". HAQ! I think it's a little strange that Jackson would let Lisa go into her home without him sweeping it first, and that Keefe was just sitting in her living room, like 'hey what's up?'. I understand why Jackson wants to kill that guy but now I almost feel bad that Lisa is going to try and stop him.
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Aww, that was kind of sweet. I don't know if I could manage to say 'yes' either. Because of course what your body and maybe even your heart wants, isn't necessarily what your mind tells you is right.
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Very interesting chapter. I hadn't given a lot of thought about what Joe would think of Lisa's rape. I never quite felt certain that he knew completely, I know he worries about her a lot, but I wasn't sure that Lisa would want to share something like that, even considering how close to him she was. I like how Jackson was so angry with her rapist, and of course so much more so because he hurt Lisa as well as the other girls. And I like that he had the introspection to see that towards the end of Red Eye, he was going after her to hurt her, almost like the rapist did, and that he didn't like that in himself. Because of course, he tries to see everything as 'only a job'. Just like killing the Keefe children, but he is too connected to Lisa to push those feelings away.
Nathalie chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
OH MY GOD. This story is SO AMAZING, I am so sad that you never finished it! I must say I was really looking forward to the idea of the Ball. I love how you kind of turned it into a James Bond-type action story, with characters on the run, fancy clothes, a yacht, etc. And obviously I love the Jackson and Lisa moments, they're very well done - nothing too fast too soon and very believable for 2 people with that past.

You're a really great writer and I hope you one day return to this story, I'm sure there are lots of people who would be ecstatic to see it updated.
Inday chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
You said you were in this for the long haul. :( Where's the "more" you promised "soon"? Please don't give up on this story...you're so close to wrapping things up. It deserves an ending.
Mary H. Less chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
I absolutely love this fic (no words could describe it, I admire your writing style) and I thought it would have ended at chapter 18 because the last update was five years ago. But no, it's not the ending and God was I freaked out when I saw that you were going to continue writing it. I mean, five year? We'll never know the ending!

Still love it though. :)
RedheadObsession chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
Love it!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NUUUUUUUUUUUU!

You'll never come back to this story and it's just too sad to think about! It seems so close to finishing as well! This is one of the best RE fics and I'm truly upset to see it hasn't been touched for about 5 years now :'(

*sigh* It was fun while it lasted...
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
My mouth literally fell with widened eyes as I was reading this! This is one INTENSE fanfic!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Truly breathtaking this story! The action still never ceases to amaze me! D

Anyways...*continues reading*