Reviews for LBD
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Yamal chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Absolutely hilarious. Very funny history indeed. Kimmie is such a schemer, hahaha. Nice work! _
W. Stock chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is a thoroughly compelling chapter(story). I was thoroughly entertained from beginning to end, and I highly recommend it.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
One word Mr Duck- "SWEET"

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Good story with plenty of humor and misdirection in it. Especially for Bonnie. :) Keep up the good work!:)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
nice!
Mengsk chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was just so funny. The way it got round the whole town and became a huge issue. I can just see the panic. The newspaper headlines. The cheering crowds against the protest groups.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Ron...my friend, you know that you got a very VERY naughty girl at your hands, right? Good for you. And Kim...yup, she is a BAD GIRL...sigh...

Danny
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
It was a great little 'one-shot' just to see Bonnie nearly soil herself over blowing someting like a martial arts move out of proportion. Of course, Kim beind a little curt with Dorothy as she released that bracelet helped her image as a 'basic, average girl', not just a world-saving superhero-everybody gets ticked off now and then.

Nice curveball there at the end! I am *so* glad you left it to our imaginations what followed next.

After this one, I will try the sequel to your take on "StD". That story's summary gives it a good premise.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
great story i enjoyed it.
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Now that was a great read. Kim in the LBD (Eyes the size of a C-130 here!)

Dave
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Well, that's a change of pace. Good job.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Too good. An original take on the LBD. I wonder if it's too late to enter? Good job.
MichaelCross chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Very amusing. I'd like to see a sequel to it.
Visigoth29527 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I love it! I caught most of the references, except the rock with family painted on it...

Good one, Duck!