Reviews for Away From The Job
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Very cute, loved the weekend getaway where it all started, and I loved the asking Cragen for permission thing and his proud papa moment. Thanks for posting, wish there was more chapters though.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
Absolutely wonderful story!beautifully written.E/O deserve all the happiness that was portrayed in this awesome that I am trying so hard to watch season 14 since Elliot is gone,I continue to do so because I love Mariska Hargitay so much,she deserve all the support she can as I watch the writers of the show destroy what is left of such a great television drama.I have seen through the years,they continue to place Benson in all kinds of so call relationships,and in the end they never in season 14,they came around full circle hooking her up with Brian Cassidy!YUCK!It didn't work in season one,and I was sickened that they actually thought so little of her character,that they had to pick the poorest choice in the group of men she dated to be back with her;why not someone new?!All I know is that thanks to all of you fantastic writers on this site that continue to prove over and over,that no matter what they do,the truth will continue to live and Stabler's love will never die,they will continue to live in our hearts and minds forever.E/O E/O E/O E/O...
Sergeant Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 24 . 3/7/2012
I love love love this story please continue this story I want to know if they are having twins boys or twins girls or both I want to see the wedding
CathyMc chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
from downtown Manhattan it would probably take depending on where 2 - 3 hours tops I traveled from midtown to Bayonne NJ near Elizabeth NJ was about an hour
tiff-mariska-livfan chapter 25 . 8/9/2008
I loved this story. I hope you make a sequel or continue it soon!
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
PLEAZ!UPDATE SOON PLEZ!I LOVE THIS STORY AND AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!YOU'RE AN AWSOME WRITER
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 25 . 2/7/2008
please updaTE SOON!
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
OMG!That chapter was awsome it rocks I never saw that coming I can't belive it!It Rocks
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
OMG love it! Svu rocks!EO
peachjr37 chapter 25 . 12/3/2007
I can't wait for those rapid updates! Good luck on your finals! I have my finals this week!
nicole812us chapter 25 . 12/2/2007
Looking forward to my present. Good luck with your finals. I am pulling out my hair with my papers and projects.
TV Angel 711 chapter 25 . 12/2/2007
yay! i forgive you! :-)

e&o forever!

svu forever!
dark but so Lovely chapter 24 . 12/1/2007
Post more soon.
castlelove1221 chapter 24 . 10/7/2007
great chapter! i love how olivia told everyone in elliot's family that she was pregnant...the picture frame was such a cute idea! :D looking forward to the next chapters!
Eurydice Falling chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Cartoon reference meaning "Dynamic Duo"? Like Batman and Robin? Also, I never would have guessed this was your first fic... Kudos.