Reviews for Gundam Reborn
major wallace chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Fireminer chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Tuning up the pace.

Too bad that Kou and Nina was killed like that, but I guess it's for the shaping of Kyoshi's personality.

Still, where is the Zeta, ZZ and UC casts anyway?
Fireminer chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Well, this is quite a surprise. Looking forward to read more of this story in the future.

You should spend some writing to describe the state of the Federation nowdays.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Nice to see a new chapter for this story after a while and I cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter
till then...
James1996 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Great story should keep it up.
Fireminer chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
You have got yourself quite a interesting story. The character depiction is good, and there is an air of mystery. Hope you continue this!
major wallace chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
The General chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Another story that could have been made into an anime movie or TV series. I glad to see the return of our characters from the UC stories. Although, a certain female OC in another UC timeline from an upcoming fanfiction of mine might have joined the two main characters on Earth to help them and probably smack Tem around if he starts acting like whiney kid like his father, Amuro.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
So Tem is beginning to feel something for Irina AND Amuro is back in a mobile suit just to look for his son. I wonder who else will show up from Gundam's past. Until next time!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
Hm... It seems that Char has returned and is STILL harboring his grudge towards Amuro. In this case, he wants to take it out on his kid. I wonder how that will turn out.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Interesting... So Casval, or someone bearing his psuedonym's second half, wants Tem II dead...
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Peculiar. It seems to be an AU where Amuro married Sayla and never disappeared post-2nd Neo Zeon War. I assume this takes place in UC 0106 or thereabouts,since 0106 - 25 0081 and Christina would have to carry Rachel for about nine months post-0080 (if Rachel's even Chris' daughter in the first place). Keep going...
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This story seems off to a good start, and it seems also to be some sort of AU starting from after the Neo-Zeon conflict onward. Tem appears to be Amuro and Sayla's son (something I pleased to see personally) and holds some sort of torch from his famous parents' legacy.

I really want to see what happens next. Overall, I'm enjoying this so far.
Starscream chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Interesting story. I just have a few questions about.

1. Is this an AU story revolving around the Universal Century Gundam series? Or does this take place in an established point in the Gundam series (The Gryps conflict, Neo-Zeon)?

If so, my next question:

2. Is Tem Ray, the child of Amuro and Sayla or Amuro and some othe character?

Actually disregard question 2, I just read the allusion you made in the fic.

3. I am to assume that Kiyoshi Uraki is the child of Kou and Nina. As well Rachel is the child of Christina Mackenzie?