Reviews for How Much Water Can a Vessel Hold?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Awesome i just wish there were more good Birdy fics like this...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
so awesome i love the concept!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Interesting! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
cool
DeepSentinel chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I loved your story . There aren't many Birdy the Mighty fanfics, so I was really exited when I read yours. ;D
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Man what a trip, I would love to see more of this though, this was different to say the least, keep up the good work
chris chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
i had birdy the mighty to and i thought you did a real good job on this fan fition -gives a standing ovation- "brovo brovo"
Keith Kaizer chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Great Fanfic
Keith Kaizer chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Good Fanfic
game chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
very good. I wish I could watch this as an actual episode or something. I haven't really seen birdy the mighty that much but I really liked it. goo work. oh, i don't know if he would tell his parents about birdy even if it was an accident, well, maybe in a panic hat no one would understand, but again, I haven't seen birdy the mighty that much.
escudo-blade chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Great fic
Anicomicgeek chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
I must say I enjoyed this a lot. I thought you kept good job keeping the spirit of the anime well.
amiwakawaiidesu chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
I do like your writing style, and I also like the fact that you've written an interesting story about these very interesting characters, Birdy and Tsutomu. I do have some concerns, though. Although the title of the story is presumably a reference to the three personalities sharing one body, I feel the story suffers from insufficient dialogue between Birdy and Tsutomu (who spend much of the story out of contact with each other); since their chemistry is a large part of the appeal of the anime, I would have liked to have seen them interacting more. Also, I'm not sure if it was really necessary to have Tsutomu reveal Birdy's existence to his family; it doesn't necessarily add much to the story to alter this cornerstone of the background of "Birdy the Mighty", and the dramatic effect is mostly neutralized anyway when Birdy speaks of wiping the memories of the Senkawa family at the end of the story. (Plus I found myself wondering why Birdy hasn't already wiped Natsumi's memories of Birdy, if she has that ability.)
But to be fair, the story is very creative and-again-I do like your writing style. The story is engaging and the action moves along well, so I do feel it's a pretty good story overall.
sanjion chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
all 3 chapters were great to read , very good story !
Shadow Wolf22 chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
This is one of the best works of fan fiction I have ever read, all I can say is thankyou for posting it.

Because I could really see this as an actual episode.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »