Reviews for Study Date
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 1 . 4/13
It made sense. And it was cute!
Edward Taylor chapter 1 . 4/10
Ummm, the story was really great and all, but i was kind of disappointed with the climax of the story. It would have been great if you could have gone into more detail about the sequence of events that followed Jimmy and Cindy kissing. I was really intrigued by the scenario leading up to the "big scene", but was rather annoyed how uninteresting it suddenly got. Nevertheless, great writing, but next time I recommend adding more flavor to the soup.
Eddy Taylor chapter 1 . 4/10
goodnight dad
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Nice job! :)

-Charmy
Techno Writer chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Actually, haveing an iq of 140 ( as of 2012) this makes complete sence. I'm kindof a boy genius myself.
P.s. einstein is said to have an iq of 160.
Katia11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love this story. :)
JC4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awww! This was so cute and sweet!
Phantom Amethyst chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Cute!
DayDreamGirl BluBaby chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was so cute 'n fluffy! It was...Flutefy! LOL I'm such a dweeb! U're story was off the hook!

Nya!~
Pearl22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
so so cute and wonderful! and I was so laughing at this : (Seriously, how did she do that?)

priceless!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
that was so cute i love it
tXp chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
They made wild, sweaty love didn't they.
RealZero chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I normally prefer stories with longer (maybe more detailed) romantic scenes, but despite of the fact there were "only" two kisses really readable, I really liked to read this. The situation's tense and the insecurity of both of them could really be felt. I also really liked Jimmy's describtion of "what just happened", would really perfectly fit into the series. I'l be happy to read more from you, go on with this.

With best regards,

RealZero
Charlie mcCloud chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I like it im saying it cause i fell like it so dont ask i like pie and foxes and dragons
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
LOL! how sweet ! good luckies with your future stories! ]