Reviews for Attitude Adjustment
DreamScene chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Loved this!

It's so in-character with the Squall's grumpiness. It really put a smile on my face.
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hahaha, fantastically written. I found myself smiling very widely at some parts, especially the scene where Rinoa pounces on Squall. XD Great work.
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I'll be brief: !
Ojuuh chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This story made smile, a lot! It's exactly like Squall to act like this so I think personally that you got his personality right on the dot, in fact, I think you got everybodies personality spot ot. I could picture Irvine and Selphie giving each other a low high five and everything. Excellent. :)
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
"Hey, SeeDs are supposed to stay in shape. They can take the stairs." Gee, Zell's comment really made me crack up. Squall's personality was totally in-character, being the sourpuss and soursulk that he is, but there's always his friends to cheer him up into a better mood, eh? Yup, it's amusing how sometimes Squall misses out on the fact that he really has awesome friends around him to cheer him on, plus a wonderful girlfriend too needless to say XD.

On a last note, I think Selphie, Zell and Irvine are geniuses (hey, they're seeDs, aren't they? SeeDs ARe supposed to be smart. grins), and that Nida and Xu sort of reminds me of naggy old, but funny and heartwarming mothers at the same time. XD

all in all, this makes for a very fluffy, lighthearted fic.
AutumnDynasty chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I really love your characterisations; they actually make made me quite like Squall/Rinoa. All in all a very amusing fic and one that definatly goes on my faves list.
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
That was appallingly cute.

I really enjoyed this piece. It had all the fuzziness of the game's ending, and everyone was wonderfully in character, and it was -adorable-.
Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Cool .U got the characters perfect.
miss koneko chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
*GRIN*

u already know u roc. u must do. and if u don't, u do now - i'm off to read some more of ur stories...

...i don't think i'd ever want to get on the wrong side of a practical joke from u ;)
Baconfat chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wonderful! It's so rare to see such light, well-written Squall/Rinoa fiction. I can so easily see this scene happening. All the characterizations are top-notch; the only problem I had was with Quistis' uptight worrying. Love the dialogue, love the interaction between Squall and Rinoa, love the way you've captured the relationship in such a short scene: everyone trying to set them up and Squall being reluctantly dragged along for his own good. Rinoa is all devious and adorable, here. Awesome. I really enjoyed this.
kazekage26 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
LOL! that was hilarious. i must say, it was oddly satisfying to see Squall getting so flustered and all. maybe its just me being sadistic... but whatever, it was still great. hope you write more stuff like this
Li Anderson chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I really, really like that. Very good! Squall actually lost his virginity! Not that it was said in the game that he was in fact a virgin, but... he so obviously never got any. Very nice piece. Short and sweet, no beating about the bush to make your point, no vulgarities and the characters were very well kept with their original personalities from the game.
Macmac chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Ahh man, you couldv'e been more...graphic. Even just a tiny bit. YOu don't even have to cross lime territory.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
lol!

Jade
Zachere chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Keep writing. You're getting there.