Reviews for A lack of understanding
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Interesting to see Tessa with Booth.I think Brennan is more sensitive to his emotions than either would think!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
this is just beautiful. i really loved it. i hate a lonely booth suffering in silence, and i really love what you did to illustrate the beginnings of comfort between the partners. excellent work.

thanks for writing!
Lisii chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
aw. Tessa should understand... I like your character portrayal its well done, like steak, but not really becuase I don't like steak but I do like this story.
Naheniel chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I think its a very nice picture of Booth. As I just saw the episode you are writing about I can imagine that it could have been continued like this.

Well done!
Miss Whoniverse chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very sweet. :) Another great oneshot
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was beautifully done.

I just re-watched that episode last week and was thinking about the scene with Tessa. Your story explains a lot. Great job!

I am so glad I found this.

Becca~
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I love that what Tessa couldn't do with words or her presence after such a horrific event, Brenna could do with a simple telephone message.

Excellent job!

Leah
WriterJC chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
nice
Mizackles chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Great add on ending to the ep. Booth hearing Bones' voice & her reassurance being enough for him to finally fall asleep was sweet.
caroldpb chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Is that the end of the story?
imloopy chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
A nice piece. Interesting to hear from Tessa.

Thanks.
Toonces chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I really loved this. I liked the fact that even though Temperance isn't a people person, she still had sense and compassion enough to know that her friend needed comforting. Great story, well written.
SorrowfulJones chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
This would have been a lovely ending to the episode. I really liked your portrayal of Booth's torment, and how Tessa just seemed to add to the problem, while Bones' phone message help to ease it. Showed very nice chemistry without them actually even talking to one another. Very well done!
Caroline chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I have not yet seen this episode (since I came in at 'Man in the Bear'), so I'll have to take Tempe's stance of "I don't know what that means" as far as the case details go, but I thought this was a wonderful story nonetheless.

The last few paragraphs were my favorites. You portrayed Booth and Tessa very well, and Tempe over the phone was just darn cute. More fics, please!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/21/2006