Reviews for The Earth and The Sky
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 2/20
I am...speechless! I can't find the right words to describe the feelings that your writing has made me feel. I loved this and I know I will come back to reread this again! (*ω*)
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 1/29
Very beautiful, good job.
Rewinsan chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
this is abso-bloody-lately BEAUTIFUL
Conchita chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Bravo! Made me giggle! I love how just simply spying on Harry and Draco and Harry speaking to "himself" afterwards was enough of an explanation that it reduced them to complete dumbfoundedness and silence, even for Ron! A very tender, poetic story.
jessthereader13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I loved it. That last sentence makes me smile. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
So much fluff! . I love it!
AKTF-0729 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This one shot was so beautifully written. Love love love the way you wrote out Draco's character 3
despicableme chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Beautiful...
Airy89 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Its an awesome fic
i really like it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
So sweet! Thank god Harry's friends understood. I love it!
Black Butler chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
The soft glow of the bathroom light and the sound of a running shower woke Harry as he rubbed his eyes. He glanced at the clock and groaned, 5:45 A.M. He laid down and covered his eyes. Then sat up excited as an idea popped in to his head. He quietly got out of bed sneaked up to the bathroom door. He licked his lips with a naughty smiled cracked across his face. He tip-toed into the bathroom and then quickly pulled back the shower curtain.

Malfoy streaked as he blushed cutely fumbling to cover himself with a shampoo bottle, his arms, and what seemed to be a fluffy pink ball used to wash yourself. Harry smiled devilishly at the boy.

" Your so cute I could eat you up!"

"Harry, stop fooling around! Cried Draco. Harry started to climb the shower. "I-If your gonna fool around at least take your clothes off first!" he stuttered. Harry grabbed him from behind and pulled Draco to him. Draco squirmed uncomfortably blushing bright red.

Harry bit Draco's ear and Draco covered his mouth with his hand to keep his voice down. " No Harry! The neighbors will hear us!"

"Thats right, you better not be too loud, you don't want them to hear us." Harry smiled as Draco let out a cute "Ngh" as Harry rubbed his shook his head and gave Harry pleading eyes. Harry's smile widened and said "We can't stop now, playtime's just begun."
Lion chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
so sweet! I loved it so much and I liked how you put the part where he's like we met like the earth and the sky. ADORBS! Thx for the cute story! XD
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wowza, I loved this!
Waterbottel chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was so... Passionate. I loved it.
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
awwwwww...happy that it had a happy ending..