Reviews for Strange Ember
hakku23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I need a second chapter pleeeaaasee! Update :DDD
b chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
So long to update, so sad I ?
Chained-Evil chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw...Squel! I luv it so much! It is so cute! Write more please! Im a strong supporter of ItaSasu!
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
AWs o cute! XD update soon! XD
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Aww ... Sasuke is scares of thunders storms! / He's so cute *huggles ItaSasu coupling* Thansk for writing this, its adorable!
setsuko teshiba chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
the story is awsome. please continue and update soon. ΓΌ
galerian57 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Cool story please update soon.
animegirl999 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Quickly write the next one and maybe longer. You are so awesome.
pickle-san chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Waah I can't believe I didn't see this one! It's so cute
CelciusBlueFire chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
ASDFGHJKL! That was so cute ack!
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
oh, that was cute! so does this mean you're gonna continue the fic? 'cause if you did that would make me happy!
Tiw-K chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Aww! That's so cute! _ Thunder scares me when it shakes the whole house. I look forward to the next chapter.
dark galaxy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
awsome story try to update it soon plz
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Hm. I guess this is good. I was thinking that the father hit him or something. Will you explain why it was so easy for Itachi? And...If they helped Itachi, why won't they help Sasuke? And you knwo like in the anime, the mother says that the father is always talking about him, praising him and such...Oi, I'm so confused!

Anyways, I'm so grateful for you to share this.

I hope you carpal tunnel thingy(dunno what that is...T,T) will go away(can it?). It'd be terrible for the future chapters! (and your life! Your poor life!)

xD

Have fun than despite the pain!

Your Reviewer,

Hell's Sorrow
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I really like it so far. I have you in my Story Alert. And just to be curious, what does oyasumi mean? Thank you or something? Just wondering. Update soon!:)