Reviews for Dark Sarcasm in the Classroom
JosiScharman chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
loved
llorolalluvia chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
aw man I was really enjoying this and you never even got to the part where Snape and Hermione get together
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
If Snape didn't reveal Hermione's secret, then she definitely set Rita on that track with that display with George. I look forward to reading more, though I realize that it's extremely unlikely that this will ever be updated...given that it has been five and a half years. 0_0
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter. It probably wasn't wise for Hermione to reveal her secret to Snape... But if it'll lead to their coupling, then who am I to complain? Hermione as a Weasley is extremely disconcerting...
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Wow. I love the scenes with Snape. I'm increasingly horrified by Hermione's situation...even if George is cute.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter. I loved Hermione and Snape's dance.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter. Ron sure seems...surly.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter. )
Elevator Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I notice two things- 1) this is a good story and 2) you have not seen fit to update your story in (according to the Updated status) years. I would like to know why. Honestly, I enjoy reading AU stories (especially if they involve Snape and Hermione) and would love to see this one continued. Thank you.
Mira chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
An enjoyable and fun fic. I hope you continue it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
You have a good story going. But you have not updated in too long a time. Are you going to finish it?
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
just found this story.

Please come back and continue writing it.

cant wait to read more of this story

so please please come back and continue it
amorreal chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
good!
FlittterKat chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
oh, man, I was enjoying this story too. Bummer. Any chance of finishing it? Your Snape hasn't lost any of his bitter edge. I was really looking forward to seeing where you took this relationship. Anyway, well done.