Reviews for Puzzle Man
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 8/25
This was a great story! You wrote Grissom very well and true to his character, just as the CSI creator/writers had designed him. I loved the shyness of Grissom, as that was an excellent added touch! Keep upthe great work!
SevernSound chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Now I recognize the writer.
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
OH. MY. GOD. Have I actually not reviewed this! It's been on my favorites for years; I even got my mom to read and review it! It's absolutely perfect. There are no words to describe it. I mentioned this story in another review a million years ago. Yay for free publicity! lol :D

I just reread it again, and was squealing the entire way through, just like I do when I watch the old seasons and they have their moments. YOU ARE AMAZING! Good god I can't get the grin off of my face. Thank you for being perfect!

My Kate chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
just found this story...what a great've gotten the characterizations perfect...great A/U...really enjoyable...looking forward to reading more of your work...
SylvieT chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Just found your story by chance, it's excellent and so funny and did I need a good laugh today. I'll put it in my favourites so I can read it again when Grissom's left! Sniff, sniff.

So unexpected and unusual it was a breath of fresh air. Thank you.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Fantastic, loved it from start to finish
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Fourth time reading this. Still makes me laugh. Jess is my hero. But I have to ask, is she originally from Boston/Northeast? Since she described the storm as a "wicked storm." Just caught that this read around. Made me laugh. Thanks for the great story.
WhiteWingeDove chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow! That was a great story. Very interesting that it was from a POV of a charcter you created. Jess was funny and smart and sassy. Perfect for your story. And it was also very interesting how you had Grissom behaving behind the scenes. I never pictured him as the type to get drunk around others. I figured if he'd get smashed, it would probably be at his townhouse or somewhere more private. So that was also very original. A very good switch from most fanfics. Well done!
jenstog chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This story so owns! I can only dream to be as imaginative as this. I swear I can visualize everything about Jess and the diner. Thank you for writing & sharing :)
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
A wonderfully fresh look at the GSR, very humorous and touching. Jess is quite a real character, and it's great to perceive the geeks through her eyes, to be frustrated and amused along with her. Lovely!
sam chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
What an amazing story. I love the outside perspective and most of all, the great voice that you have going. Love it, love it, love it.

Thank you so much for writing this great story!
maraworkhard chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
loved it from every angle

awesome job
toothchick chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Great story! Creative POV! As I was reading, I was trying to figure out in the CSI timeline where the story was. (the loud diners after his surgery for his hearing...) No fair throwing in the bipass surgery-

I found this story because anthor author listed it as a I will check out the rest of your work. Thanks for the fics.
MC New York chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
By any chance, have you ever met my Aunt Jenny? Because your character Jess is pretty much my aunt in a nutshell! Except, more city woman attitude. Not country. :)

This story was impressive. Beyond impressive actually. I can't describe. Your character had a voice of her own and I love how you incorporated her. Perhaps my favorite line/lines in this?

[“I set her straight. I told her about our torrid love affair and our secret love child. I even offered to introduce her to Charlie, but she seemed really upset about that. She kind of drove off in a huff.”]

[I got defensive. “You’d better start talking or I’ll have to tell Sara where you are the next time she comes looking for you in my diner.”]

[A blonde with big boobs and a lifetime investment in Botox shot me a weird look right before I was shuffled into Conrad’s office.] - Well gee... Wonder who THAT could be.

[I rumpled up my hair a bit and I tried to think of the most depressing thing in my life at that moment. My credit card bill payments came to mind, and I was in character by the time I reached the receptionist’s desk.]

[I thought about when my cat died, when my mom died, and how I’d never, ever have enough money to buy a Lambourghini.] - I know how she felt on that last one.

I had a LOT of favorite lines, to be truthful. I loved this story, there's no other way around it. I want to marry it. Can I have the right to marry a story? Please?

Masterpiece right here. I'll tell you that much. I may throw some stories into my favorite pile on a limb, but this deserves to go in with HONORS. H.O.N.O.R.S.

Peace out, one love,

MC New York
Mindy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow! That was really something special!

Thanks MM