Reviews for Blaze of Glory
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 9 . 1/12
Amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This is one of the best I've read. The characterizations were really good. I could see the characters saying and doing what was in the story. Charlie getting dosed was dramatic but not in an over the top way. Really, really like it. This is among my top favorites!
cindythechef chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Ah this was really a great story :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I still could not really believe that I finally found a fic like this one! AMAZING!

I'm awesome! *grinned*
I'm one of the lucky humans that be able to read a great fic like this one!

I'm glad Don opened his mind and think more clearly! I'm so so glad!
I'm surprised he didn't kill Danny... XD lol #Hey!

Poor Charlie had hard time meet that Crazy-Bully like Danny after all bad thing he ever had from him too.
I'm so happy Don't team taking care of Charlie's problem. I'd go insane if no one know the truth other than Charlie. *sighed of relief*
Seblainer chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Protective!Big Brother Don, is awesome and makes me completely love this story.

Thanks for posting it.
WriterExpress15 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
This was so good! I love it, I eek over it! 3 I like that you kept to the same structure when writing as how episode of the show would play out. Very nice touch, especially at the end. I could just pictured the credits coming up. Well done. :)
WriterExpress15 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Oh the comradery makes me eeeek with glee! I literally "eeked" and clapped by the end of this chapter. This story is so good, I don't want it to end!
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Looks good, I will add this to my favorites and finish reading it later! :)
Cutter12 chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. So much in fact, its now on my favorites list. :)
Jellyhair chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
This story was brilliant! Well done!
Walkin' in Memphis chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
LOVED your story! Very well written, great portrayal of all the characters, and an excellent job of staying true to the established personalities of said characters. Felt like watching an episode of the show. Very cool!

Thanks
DruidRaven2090 chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
THis was sweet! THank you so much for writing this, I highly enjoyed it. I look foward to reading other fanfiction written by you. "Normal is only a setting on a washing machine." -Raven
Bunny1 chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Amazing! I loved it!:)
EmptySky chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
I personally found that the Charlie portrayed in your first chapter is slightly different from the one I’ve come to know from season 1 to 3 on the actual show. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, but I just can’t see Charlie ever going out and ordering pizza for Don and his team when they’re busy working. It seems like Charlie’s a little too shy for that, or too much by himself and apart from Don to do that. I’m willing to let myself into this flow of events though, and I’m excited to see where this is going. Since I understood that this fic mainly deals with things between Don’s and Charlie’s brotherly relationship, it makes it more interesting. I’m reading chapter by chapter and adding my thoughts to this comment as it goes, but I don’t like Danny already. His presence seems to make Charlie feel miserable, and I’m eager to find out where this is coming from and what happened between them. I feel that bullying someone else, even if it’s in High School, sort of makes a stand on the general position of somebody. You don’t just go and bully someone for the fun of it, or harass someone just because of that single thing. It’s something inside those persons that’s not quite the way it should be, and I personally don’t see how that’s going to change within someone unless something grave has happened to make them change. I see some drama coming up in that matter. Especially sine he’s a good friend of Don and Don seems to not have a clue at all. And everyone seems to notice the problem but Don himself. Don’s words spoken to Charlie at the end of chapter three were really kind ) It seems like I was right about Danny, and he really is unfair and disrespectful. I wonder what his motive is to ‘endanger’ the entire case by not playing fair to a member of the team. My heart fluttered a little (in a bad way) when I realized what Don did, that someone slipped a drug into Charlie’s drink. I’m happy that the team in this fic here is as tight as in the series, that the team tries not only to help Don, but protect Charlie as well. They see him as team member, not just some random guy who helps them out every once in a while, and that shows here in those scenes very nicely. I love how Don finally tries to protect Charlie the way he should, having realized what Danny is like, and standing up for his brother. The way their relationship managed to deepen in the end was terrific, and I enjoyed reading every chapter of this nice story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
I know it's been like two years since you posted this, but I thought I should let you know that you've actually restored my faith in Numbers!Fanfic. So much of the Numb3rs fics out there are so out of character or full of plot-holes or just boring and cliche, I was about to give up searching. So so glad I didn't! This was so awesome, I was hooked. I love your style, so like watching the brothers in canon. The protective!pissedoff!Don thing, made me squee out loud, love Colby and Megan, very, very awesomely done. I really loved that everyone considers Charlie part of the team, and the brief mentioning how all the agents took Charlie's poisoning to heart, it was so understated but said so much, very well done.

Great fic,