Reviews for Girlguide Cookies
Amaya Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this is... AWSOME! please hurry with the next chapter! :)
withbothhands chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
... I DON'T GET IT.

i thought axel liked sugar! -rips out hair-

you confuse me with your crack. and you amuse me. YOU CONFUSE AND AMUSE ME.

and random selphie cameo awesome.

plus, axel and leon! that's like... OD material right there. axeon? squaxel?

i luff it. but really. no cookies? PORQUE!
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Yuffie bashing is fun. But this is not the ultimate crack pairing. Demyx/Merlin is far worse. Don't ever talk to my brother unless you want to scar your mind.
Koakuma Tsuri chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
HOLY CRAP! Update!
namibami007 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
...i...i...I DONT GET IT :( where do girl guide cookies come in? oh well, kewl story :)
naeo chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hey, this is a great fic and I really want to find out what happens. I know it's been like a year since you last updated this fic, but could you please update soon?
x.cherry.pink.x chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
It's very cute! I hope you update soon.
herzeleidx chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
AH!

update plz.

It's truly amazing.
coalmine chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
AXEL NADIE. -freaks out like a spazz-

I understand that. :D I understand it.

Nadie Nobody. -squeal-

I love how your writing can put me so down low and then just swing me back up around. You truly are a magacian of words.
Romantxcide chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Lol wow. *takes a moment to collect her thoughts* So I just finished reading chapter 9 of gin and sin (yay btw) and decided I'd look at some of your other stuff and this totally made my day. Especially the old lady with the flies.

So basically, YOU WIN THE INTERNET!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I love this. I hope you haven't forgotten about this and are letting it rot. It's pretty good. I hope you update soon.
Philosophical Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
All I can say is WTF?

Wow that was not expected, very good..

Keep it up...
Fenny Piper chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Haha! SoraREJECTED!

I liked this. It's a cute pairing. Crack pnwz canon any day. I wrote a Leon/Axel m'self...it's not rated T tho ;)

Axel breeds scorpions and speaks Spanish...nice. He always looked kinda Spanish to me. Half, maybe.

*faves*
Oak chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
...How did I know this was your writing?

I read too much KH yaoific. You're just so good, though. Despite the fact that this was updated lyekxomg years ago, I still hope you update it sometime soon. It just has some potential. I never explored the Leon/Squall and Axel lurve-thing before, and it seems kinda interesante.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
O.o

I. Love. THis.

This is now to be an accepted fact around the world.

This is so brilliant that it almost stops my search for more because I would almost rather pine for more of it than find something else.

IF you can make any sense out of one of the most scrambled sentences in the universe... that's how much I love it.