Reviews for Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets: Take Two
FearaNightmare chapter 8 . 8/20
This was oh so wonderful but alas; it has ended. How sad.
nan chapter 8 . 2/13
a good read keep it up.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Twin Soul To Someone chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Nice
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Slytherin
love that movie...
another superb chapter... love how Snape handles Lockhart LOL!
campy191 chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
I love your story SOOO MUCH! I know you haven't updated in a while and are probably very busy with life but if you could possibly update? I know you might have things going on but, please? Thanks!
Karaku-chan chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
more soon, please!
GwennieBear123 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
sorry to bother... I notice its been 6 years since the last update on this. I do hope it's not abandoned, it's an amazing, keep-you-on-your-toes story!
Syrup666 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
This is amazing! So many shipping possibilities! I understand that you're busy, but I do hope that you can get the rest of the chapters out a little quicker! Are you considering doing a 'Take 2' story for all of the books, or are you going to stop at this one?
DragonsFlame117 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
This story, as well as it's predecessor, have been very entertaining to read. I just love all the subtle and even dramatic changes you made!
MiSaNaHyu chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Aaaaawwww... This is an awesome story... Please please update soon!
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
I hope you continue this! Love it so far!
Aurea Thalia Aurora chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I Love the alternate realities. Are you going to write any more?
brightflare chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Another very good story so far. I hope you carry on this series sometime!
Angie Silver chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Thanks for all the effort in writing these stories, but I would love it if you could continue this story. I feel like every time I start a good story the sequels are dropped and left. this Is obviously very frustrating. So please don't give up on this story its very interesting to see a story where Draco tries to escape his fate of becoming a death eater. Most story's are just dripping with trapped fate nonsense, so your story was refreshing and I love it. Im gonna beg once more fore you to continue writing this story before I bugger off. Please please please!