Reviews for Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets: Take Two
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 4/28
Love the chages update sn nd hpe u do the rest
L chapter 8 . 2/12
See, I WOULD write an intelligent review, but your awesomeness has exploded my brain, so you will have to be satisfied with this instead. You're amazing and I absolutely love this fanfic.
A-J chapter 1 . 2/7
Loved the first story, can't wait for you to finish this one
Little Doctor chapter 8 . 1/29
What a fantastic story. Seriously, that wasn't a question, it was a fact of LIFE! I really enjoy your writing. Kudos to you for writing an amazing story!
Turtle Taz chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
This is really good. I like this, but wish you would finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
I know you (the author I mean) is still active, so please please PLEASE finish this! It is so great! I really love this because if Harry is ever in slytherin he is completely dark or it is slash with Draco and I don't really like reading slash (actually any relationships in general, so no offence to gay people) and dark Harry is just... wrong... and he is neither (so far at least) so please finish!
ninjafox-yoko chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
yo. i'm really enjoying your stories so far. they're really interesting and make you think 'what if harry was a slytherin?' I mean just how much different would the books have been?
I do have a question though... what happened to the snake? you wrote that harry spoke to it and then picked it up, but what about after? did harry keep it or did he set it loose?
that's all I wanted to know. keep writing and good luck with real life.
laters.
The Raven May Fall chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
YAY! Update soon!
FearaNightmare chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
This was oh so wonderful but alas; it has ended. How sad.
nan chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
a good read keep it up.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Twin Soul To Someone chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Nice
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Slytherin
love that movie...
another superb chapter... love how Snape handles Lockhart LOL!
campy191 chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
I love your story SOOO MUCH! I know you haven't updated in a while and are probably very busy with life but if you could possibly update? I know you might have things going on but, please? Thanks!
Karaku-chan chapter 8 . 2/12/2015