Reviews for Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets: Take Two
campy191 chapter 8 . 3/2
I love your story SOOO MUCH! I know you haven't updated in a while and are probably very busy with life but if you could possibly update? I know you might have things going on but, please? Thanks!
Karaku-chan chapter 8 . 2/12
more soon, please!
GwennieBear123 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
sorry to bother... I notice its been 6 years since the last update on this. I do hope it's not abandoned, it's an amazing, keep-you-on-your-toes story!
Syrup666 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
This is amazing! So many shipping possibilities! I understand that you're busy, but I do hope that you can get the rest of the chapters out a little quicker! Are you considering doing a 'Take 2' story for all of the books, or are you going to stop at this one?
DragonsFlame117 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
This story, as well as it's predecessor, have been very entertaining to read. I just love all the subtle and even dramatic changes you made!
MiSaNaHyu chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Aaaaawwww... This is an awesome story... Please please update soon!
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
I hope you continue this! Love it so far!
Disposable Tears chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I Love the alternate realities. Are you going to write any more?
liz.barden chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Another very good story so far. I hope you carry on this series sometime!
Angie Silver chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Thanks for all the effort in writing these stories, but I would love it if you could continue this story. I feel like every time I start a good story the sequels are dropped and left. this Is obviously very frustrating. So please don't give up on this story its very interesting to see a story where Draco tries to escape his fate of becoming a death eater. Most story's are just dripping with trapped fate nonsense, so your story was refreshing and I love it. Im gonna beg once more fore you to continue writing this story before I bugger off. Please please please!
P-Webes chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
well its definitely been more then a year, but could you please consider updating this story again, its really cool! :)
FireDancer 109 chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Hey are you cintunuing on with this? its great. sorry to bug you!
Yours FireDancer109
littlemsstrawberry chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Love love love
P-Webes chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
this is a cool story i think you should update it again and finish the story
janefanatic chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I appreciated that Draco put "the dark lord" in air quotations, to emphasize that this is what his father calls Voldemort, not his own personal nickname for him!