Reviews for An Altered Ninja
SonicStories101 chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
wow! i need to read more! this is just epic! poor naruto... update please!
FighterPlaneAce chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
This is getting pretty good, can't wait to read more.
C.J.Robbins chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Sorry, I made a mistake on my earlier reveiw. It's 12/29/07. But oh well, I guess if you don't want to continue the story then you don't have to.
C.J.Robbins chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Cool chapter, but you do realize its been almost two years since you posted this right? (It's 12/29/97!)
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Weird, but cool. Update soon!
Master DK chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
will there be more
Xizz chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Awsome
RyokoTenchi chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
please do ot give up on this fic i cannot wait for your next chapter

RyokoTenchi
Dragon Noir chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
whew nearly missed this chapter, just so you know, when you use the 'replace' feature it doesn't send another email alert. short bu good nonetheless, pretty good fight although i don't remember much of "might of the earth"

that's mean to end the chapter here, but i have a hunch of why you did it and what you left for the nect, like a certain red ball of fur
Des Shinta chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
very interesting... I like the stone/sand angle, especially the 'new' alter of shino's. But I have to ask, where is the transmission medium? Ayase, from s-cry-ed earned a small squid-like thing in her hair which transformed things into water, shell bullet/zetsuei/radicalgoodspeed/eternity eight are self explanitory, even Scherise's alter took a physical form...eventually. the only two that didn't were Kanami and Mujo, and even the latter changed Holy HQ into a fortress after he took power from 'the alter'...

I'm guessing Ino and Shikamaru would have something similar to eilian's or kanami's, but they're the only ones of the remaining four that I can think of who would have an alter from the anime...

wait, 'hammer' of Chouji, mayhap?
fRenZ4EveR chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
WOW! Nice! Up-date soon!
Kagechaos chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I like this story very much, how put the storylines together. But while I liked the Anime of S-cry-ed, I like the manga abilites of the alter uses better. Like Kazuma doesn't need to destory the spikes on his back to have the same effects of the shocking first bullet. And they can heal themselves using their alter and regrow limbs. But the best ability is they copy the alters powers of others by making their alter appear through absourbing the material of their opponets alter to forms theirs. Maybe you could add these powers their Naruto and the others by having Kybui teach them to Naruto and he teach them to others.
Picup chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Wee..

I enjoy this story - Even though I don't know much about S-cry-ed ((I've only seen the first handful of epiosdes)) I really do enjoy this story xDD

I hope you feel better and update soon -nod nod-
fRenZ4EveR chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
UP-Date soon!
Dragon Noir chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
first of all, you should make a separation between the story and your A/N like a X or something

AH AH AH AH sasuke and sakura are so cute together, and the 'angry sakura' was really funny

Konoha not being a large village! ahev you ever seen a map of konoha ?

Humm, making only the four to pass is a little overboard, you should have let like 3 more to pass then fail them in the bell-test.

You've shown very little of kakashi and kurenai (i would have called zetsuei behind kakashi to slap his ass if i was sasuke)

pretty good with the tests, the teams are going good, they'll be so kickass when the chuunin exam starts *grins* will you train them and make them do mission separately or will you try to bring the 4 together often ?