Reviews for Vandread: Crimson Tears :REBOOT:
Ken Wise chapter 8 . 4/23
Just woah, what the crap just happened?
TruGemini chapter 6 . 4/20
Welcome back! It's been a while, but once again, just enough mystery to pull me in.
Imaginos1892 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
This is a great story, or the start of one anyway. I'm kind of disappointed that it hasn't been updated in almost 4 years.

I do have a bit of a different take on the end of this chapter, though. See what you think:
Hibiki paused in the doorway with one hand on the frame.

“You know, Barnette, hiding under your bed is not a sound tactical maneuver. If I did something
that lame, you’d kick my ass.”

From under the bed came something that sounded suspiciously like a stifled snort. Then, a low, quavering voice: “You’d deserve it. Moron.” There was a sharp sniff, then, “I really don’t want to talk to anybody right now. Go to Dita. Tell her- tell her everything. Everything, you hear? Now go.”

Just before the door closed he was sure he heard a kind of strangled sob.
Gravenimage chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Awesome story are you planning to make the pairing Hibiki/Dita/Barnette?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Plz continue the best thing that in have read by far
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Two things one plz tell me how to make an account and two Soulimpared is awesome I've already finished his secrets of hibiki and dita in 2 days
Starfire99 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
All that time and 581 words is the best you could do? That's pretty sad for the ridiculous amount of time between chapters.
Factless Goddess chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
This gave me goosebumps! Amazing writing. Please update soon! I would really love to read more! 3
vandreadgurl100 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
please update :)
The Foreseer chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Please keep this story up!

You stopped too soon, I'm still pumped up about it so again, pleeeaaase keep updating this story!
shadow C chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I must admit to being a massive ghost fan of Vandread: Secrets of Dita and Hibiki and Vandread: Crimson Tears for several years. I got back into watching the show just a few days ago, and I suddenly remembered about this fanfic. It's been near three years since I last read this, and it's every bit as good as I remember.

I can certainly understand how life can get in the way of your writing, but, if at all possible, please don't stop writing this story. Somehow, someway, you've managed to capture and mesmerize the minds and hearts of countless Vandread lovers, all of whom wish for you to continue on, myself included.

Although, if life does take you away again, make sure to tell us. We'll be here, waiting for your next chapter, same as always.
matival chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I think in part that Barnett is with jean shorts and summer shirt, which are in the park, You were inspired by the manga
chocolatefudgecake chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
UPDATE! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE. :) Please and thank you. Your story is wonderful. Really. And never mind that you just updated after how many years. The important thing is that you came back and started writing. :) Glad you're back. Will be waiting for the next one!
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S BACK SHE'S BACK! please ocnitnue! SHE'S BACK! lol
obsessedanimefangirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hmmm, I like how you put that lil backstory of Barnette...the last one was just to perfect it seemed their relationship had no complexity I feel this one is going to be so much more than the original.