Reviews for Vandread: Crimson Tears :REBOOT:
Gravenimage chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Awesome story are you planning to make the pairing Hibiki/Dita/Barnette?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Plz continue the best thing that in have read by far
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Two things one plz tell me how to make an account and two Soulimpared is awesome I've already finished his secrets of hibiki and dita in 2 days
Starfire99 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
All that time and 581 words is the best you could do? That's pretty sad for the ridiculous amount of time between chapters.
Factless Goddess chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
This gave me goosebumps! Amazing writing. Please update soon! I would really love to read more! 3
vandreadgurl100 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
please update :)
MarsTwilight chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Please keep this story up!

You stopped too soon, I'm still pumped up about it so again, pleeeaaase keep updating this story!
shadow C chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I must admit to being a massive ghost fan of Vandread: Secrets of Dita and Hibiki and Vandread: Crimson Tears for several years. I got back into watching the show just a few days ago, and I suddenly remembered about this fanfic. It's been near three years since I last read this, and it's every bit as good as I remember.

I can certainly understand how life can get in the way of your writing, but, if at all possible, please don't stop writing this story. Somehow, someway, you've managed to capture and mesmerize the minds and hearts of countless Vandread lovers, all of whom wish for you to continue on, myself included.

Although, if life does take you away again, make sure to tell us. We'll be here, waiting for your next chapter, same as always.
matival chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I think in part that Barnett is with jean shorts and summer shirt, which are in the park, You were inspired by the manga
chocolatefudgecake chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
UPDATE! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE. :) Please and thank you. Your story is wonderful. Really. And never mind that you just updated after how many years. The important thing is that you came back and started writing. :) Glad you're back. Will be waiting for the next one!
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S BACK SHE'S BACK! please ocnitnue! SHE'S BACK! lol
obsessedanimefangirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hmmm, I like how you put that lil backstory of Barnette...the last one was just to perfect it seemed their relationship had no complexity I feel this one is going to be so much more than the original.
RoseWithThorns chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
If you are looking for forgiveness, consider yourself forgiven by me at least. I loved the Vandread: The Secrets of Dita and Hibiki story and I was enjoying Vandread: Crimson Tears. While I was disappointed that you stopped writing, I understand that life happens. On to the review for this new version of Vandread: Crimson Tears: In comparison to the original version, I liked the original one better. Mostly because of the pairing of Barnette and Hibiki in this version. To me, Hibiki and Dita will always belong to each other. On the other hand, I am looking forward to reading how this version turns out. The mystery of who attacked Dita is an excellent way to begin this version and I very much look forward to reading about the journey to solving this mystery. It is nice to see that excellent writing style from the earlier stories has not changed, but I would like to point out that there are a couple of mistakes, mostly minor ones. Example of this would be Duelo and Parfet's conversion that Hibiki overheard and when Barnette spoke shortly after that conversion. You have a comma in place of a period for the ending of your sentences. There are a few other times where you have done this and small mistakes in grammar but nothing very bad. Update soon please.
RedCrimson chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
Just took an intrest in watching Vandread and like how this story is going along, hope that it is updated soon.
bleachbabe03 chapter 9 . 9/28/2009