Reviews for Joined by Shadows
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wow. that was amazing.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was... Really, really sad. I'm actually rather depressed now, but it was really, really good!

Kipcha
BiishikiBokkaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh. My. God. I absolutely LOVED it! Awesome.
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Although it's dark, I love it! I do wish you had continued on this! I think this would have made a brilliant (chapter) story!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Sympathy for the Devil. Very nicely imagined.
cece chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
screams THAT. WAS. GOOD. I. LOVE. YOU. . I. THOUGHT. SHE. WOULD. HAVE. PICKED. HIM. SHE. SAID. SHE. DIDNT. . DIE. WAWAWAWAAWAWAWAWWAWAWAWAWWAW cryin my eyes out.
Jenny UsPplz chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
AW that's so sad! p_p This is marvelously well-written, and even though Inuyasha is totally OOC, this is still a great story. Goodjob! :D
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
The ending was sad but this was still really good. Is Kagome going to be in hell with InuYasha? Is that what she was talking about when she said she already knew where she was heading? If so, then why isn't Kikyo in hell with InuYasha?
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
so bittersweet and a little... disturbing.

but thats what a good angst story is all about, eh?
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Yeah I like this story but what will happen to Kagome? I mean she went will you know to hell. Can you please let Inuyasha be with Kagome in hell so that they can be together forever please.
Butterscotch Peach chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I am sad. -crys-
Bloody Moonstriss chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I think that was GREAT! maybe you should right a colmplete story on this. i think it might really cool.
Meow chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aww...that's so sad.

But such a good story.

Great Job.
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was good but sad. Really sad ... .
Jasmine-Tears chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was UNBELIEVABLE! That was probably one of the best stories I have read in a long time! You are an excellent writer! Keep at it! Super-de-duper job!

Jasmine-Tears