Reviews for Joined by Shadows
neko-hanyou12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I love it! I've always had an interest in Salem and wicthcraft and I love Inuyasha so this fic was perfect for me! I loved Inuyasha's character. And Kagome's too! The ending was awesome, so bittersweet! great job!
Moonfayth chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
No! THat was so good! Oh shoot, I'm crying! That was so beautifully written... You're such a good author!

:D
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I still love this story by the by, but you're probably like "why is he reviewing. . .again?"

But it's just because I wanted to tell you that if this takes place in Salem (which I think it does) I just found out that they never burned witches, that was stopped by the church of England 150 years earlier.

BUT if it's in England or if you don't care and they were burned to be dramatically ironic (which I'm guessing they were) then whatever. Just thought you'd like to know! ;)

By the way, I would've told you in person, but I thought that would be random. Plus I love reviewing! _

Love and Stuff

-DefineNormal
Sugerose chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
wow, I cried when I reread it...that's a first...

The ending was a bit confusing, does he disappear forever? or will he come back again for the new reincarnation? Either way, the story is so...strangely touching Great one shot )
bobalina chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Oh...shivers! Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This was so sad... Is this a one shot? The only critisism is that it needs fleshing out like instead of merely:

No,” he breathed. “No, little love, you’re wrong. There is no good in me. There never has been; there never will be. Until the end of time. . .

Until the end of time.”

Try something along the lines of:

No,” he breathed, his golden eyes glittering from the shadows, “No, little love, you’re wrong." The Demon watched once again as his love burned, her beautiful voice filled with sheer horror and agony, "There is no good in me. There never has been; there never will be. Until the end of time. . ." He closed his golden eyes briefly, his dry eyes staring into the flames fueled by a love that would never be...

"Until the end of time.”
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
please hurry with more longer chapters
XxSiMpLe-MiNdxX chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
OMG! this story is awsome its really well done GREAT JOB! I don't normally like dark fics but this on got my attention and i just had to read it and well I LOVE IT! awsome job_

XxSiMpLe-MiNdxX
aleaha chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
as a "wiccan" I can so for certain that there is nothing about this that should offend. that's the way the world believed back then. Although they didn't burn witches in salem, I'm pretty sure they were hung. They burned them in eroupe though for sure.
moni o chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
that was um interesting...
futare baka kikyou chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
i like it! _
jayempty chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
wow, i really love this story! i don't know how many times i've read it since you've posted it, but i'd assume a large number. So, i was thinking about the date today and was reminded of this fic so i made a mental note to reread it... again. I think what makes me love it so much is how Inuyasha is all she's ever had, that line gets me every time. This is also a great mix of angst and romance, which are my favorite genres for a story. Although I would have been much happier if you had made this a chapter story, you did a wonderful job with it as a one-shot.

-Jen
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Damn. Wow. A very different take on the AU theme. I love it!
katsheswims chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This was a great story. It was very moving. I wish it could have had a happy ending, but it wouldn't have had the same effect if it did. I hope you write many more stories.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This was so nice but scary all at the same time. Great job.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »