Reviews for Joined by Shadows
pheonia chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
this is awesome
Andrew chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I loved it. Truthfully I'm a little surprised. I had figured your Inu-Yasha muse had pretty much gone away, so I put off reading this for a long long time. But it was really good. You've definately made my morning. I especially loved the parallels between the beginning and the end. But that could be simply because I'm a sucker for those kinds of things. Happy Easter!

Z?
Des chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I do believe that this is one of the finest fanfics that I have read, and that is quite a lot of fanfics to beat. Keep up the great work, you’re a terrific inspiration.
TeddyGoRawr chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow. I've been meaning to post this for a while, I've just been too lazy to log in. I love all your fanfiction, but this one is probably my favorite.
chey chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
this is the first dark-like fic that iv liked, GOOD JOB*guves truck load of cookies*got milk?
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
DeliCIOUSly dark. Original. Oh, my god, this is AWESOME!
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I loved this! - Just like all of your works, it was great. And I really like the concept of it. I hope you do turn this into a chapter story eventually, and keep up the great work! _
kimberly chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
hey, that was good, but the story is very confusing. i mean i didn't get it at all, it was like...the salem witch trials, but in a way twisted to another, completely different version of it. u should put some more up, but u should try and make it so that people who don't understand, understand it.

wel keep up the good work! :)
natasha99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I, loved it. It left me kinda breathless. You truly are my favorate writer on Fanfiction. I also loved your fragment of eternaty story, and Mermaids. Lol, you need to consider this being a story, but, then again, it's a very good one shot. I wrote a oneshot, and everyone told me to make it into a story, but I thougth it was fine the way it is. Keep writing!
la ballerine chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I love this story,_! Write more one-shots. You're reaaly good at that. _ so... She's going to HELL right.. I'm sorry. lol.A little confuse. Keep writing though. You rock at writing fanfiction. I'm the one who happens to suck. LMAO.
angelofsongs chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Man,sad!But good anywayz.
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw, that almost made me cry! This was beautifully written, impressivley dark, and showed the true differences between Kikyo and Kagome. It was drawn out wonderfully. Great fic..*Tom*
Hanako Horigome chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Aw, it was sadd. I like how you made it like deja vu at the end there. that was awesome. It made me breathless and stuff, it was really really good.
fakesmile5 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
omg that was so good! but sad( wow
anngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
wow. that was quite an interesting take on inuyasha. very well written. your words were powerful almost.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »