Reviews for Courageous Light
Squee the magical bunny chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
I think...it's a ...yakari?
Lucyole chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
oh please wrote further your last update was 2006 and jet we have 210 please update this wonderfuul and exciting story i want to know what happend pleeeeaaaaaassssseeeee wrote further *look at you with puppyeyes and give you some delicious cookies and hot chocolate*
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
I Love The Chapter:6 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
Pretty cool. I thought it was great the way you portrade Hikari's coma, pretty good.
4everDestined chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
...It was really sad.

I cant believe she was in a coma for 5 years... god, they didnt even tell TAI? Tai is going to flip.

This was rather long. but my dissapointment is that its NOT a Takari

The war... i would of been soo pissed off if i was in a coma for five years while a war was going on.. even if ive been tormented for five years... thats just me.

...If u put Tk with Cathrine like other pple do, i will nvr forgive you. im not too fond of the Yamato X Hikari thing either... but its ur story and u like that pairing.

:sighs: Update soon, because this chapter didnt have any gammer/spelling mistakes!
Jillie062 chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
I really liked this chapter. I got to see Yama so I'm happy.

He's a God, perhaps not God God, but he deserves godly status just the same. Five years, wow that's rough. Has Yamato been in a coma for all that time too? Perhaps he awoke some time ago and, like Taichi, he doesn't know where Hikari is?

H-4-T: Ok, not bad, but they’re getting shorter! I don’t want to return to the sad days of 1,0 words a chapter

I absolutely hate when i can't get at least 30 words. 10 drives me crazy. But that chapter was a good , eh, I don't know much about them. Is this going to be a Tarine (TK x Catherine) I hated her in the series just because both Tai and TK were crushing on her after like five seconds

Good job on this chapter, I enjoyed it.
Kari moon chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Didn't go back to read other chapters so I was lost reading this one WHY WHY did my FAVORITE character have to die KARI CHAN PLEASE DON'T GO! :(
Jillie062 chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Somewhere in the chapter it said will was a redhead, and I thought, maybe it's Will from W.I.T.C.H. so I went back to the last chapter and sure enough it's Will Vandom. I just started reading W.i.t.c.h. fics a few days ago, actually. Okay, enough about me...time for my useful (or useless - you decide) review.

Short- yeah, a tad bit. But I know how that goes, sometimes you just can't being yourself to si down and write 15 pages of beautiful writing, but considering that an update that's a few months past its due is better than a discontinuation, I can forgive it. And Since I suffer from that problem, I really can't preach.

The M rating scare- No worries, it wasn't bad at all. You could have put more details in, actually. Arms and legs ties to the four posts? How did he remove the rest of her clothes if her limbs were all bound? (Think about it, he'd get stuck at her wrists and ankles,unless he cut the undergarments. Eh, oh well.) I would have liked to have gotten into Hikari's head a little more, maybe a stronger look into her past with him.

Will's walking again- hooray, but really quick. A year of being bound and unable to walk, it would have taken some time to restrengthen the muscles enough to walk or run.

Side note related to walking- Hikari was just gang raped and probably beaten. Besides the fact that she hasn't eaten in at least a day, her abdomen area should be sore to the point where she can barely run. (Sad and gross to think about, but true.)

The escape- hmm, the 'light key' was definitely a good idea, but you should have had the light go into the lock and then form a key, because how does Hikari know the exact size and shape of the correct key?

-I do agree with how Hikari acted, pretending she was fine and keeping her emotions inside rather than curling up into a ball and crying for ages. Her internal struggle to put on the painted face rather than express her emotions could have been played up more, though.-

Anyway, back to the escape- fire alarm idea was pretty good. I don't know if the doors would unlock in an actual prison, but I'm kind of tempted to find out now. Anywho, I'm glad the girls got rescued.

-Some, who had lost feeling in their legs, picked up others and ran after the young brunette.-

Did you mean -Some, who had lost feeling in their legs, were picked up by others and carried along after the brunette.-?

The gentlemen- James, Ryo, and Matt- would have heard the alarm and come to check out the problem before everyone could get out.

Taichi- Oh, Taichi, Taichi, Taichi, what will you do? I feel bad for him, I do like him quite a bit in this fic, even though he hasn't done much. I would like to hear more about the thoughtscape and how it works.

I may be wrong, it has been a while since I read FruitLoop Troopers A Search for Light, but didn't he kill off the Kaiser in his fic? I could swear that he was electrocuted or something. Truthfully, I'm too lazy right now to check, but if I'm not wrong, then it's only nine left to pick up the

pieces in Odaiba. (End of chapter.)

Oh, I just had a thought- since all the Digidestined have been informed that Hikari is 'dead' then it must be a few days after the fact. Not all of them would be able to find out that very night (or early morning, whichever) what Taichi had found out. It would take a few days for everyone to find out, and of course a bunch of women running out of the woods would make the news, so they'd hear about what happened. Since James and Matt are both American names, and Hikari was speaking English with Will (at least I think, you did mention that she knows a whole bunch of languages last chapter), maybe when Ryo kidnapped her he brought her to some state near the west coast of the US, where the news wouldn't reach Japan. That way, the time gap with everyone finding out, and Hikari waking up and the women being found, will flow properly. I hope that this whole point makes sense, I'm having trouble explaining.

There has to be an update on Yamato's condition in the next chapter. As well as an improvement. That isn't a request, I demand you make Yama at least a little better. Despite how this review makes me look like a total slob and nitpick for the entire chapter, I did enjoy it and I do like this story. Rereading what I wrote I feel totally harsh, but I see potential for this story getting really good so I've taken it upon myself to help. Hehe. Seriously, though I like it a lot. So write the next chapter soon.

Oh and feel free to send an e-mail telling me to bak off or to go away, if I'm too annoying.
4everDestined chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
ugh. when i read ur profile and u said u were only gonna update no matter, i thought u were gonna discontinue this...cas u havent updated in like four months. Im glad u did now, i didnt loose hope.

It was good. Kinda dissapointing because it was short, and it was the first chapter in months.

HIKARI better not end up dead. OR ELSE I WILL SINK MY ZOMBIES ON YOU!

UPDATE!
4everDestined chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
as to comment on ur first review of this chapter... i musta missed the part where u made this a yakari... now im depressed i wished it was a takari... and OMG UPDATE! ur keeping everyone waiting!
Jillie062 chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
good chapter I especially liked the part:

Taichi was frantic.

He was insanely worried.

Even that was an understatement.

I thought it was great, juss had to sya that. So why does Ryo have power over Hikari, or was she just weakened by lack of food? And will she be able to fight him off now, she does have super human whatnots and he APPEARS to be only human. Maybe not? Anyway, I'm muy glad that it's going to be a Yakari, though I had hoped there would have been more said about Matt's condition in this chapter.

Very well done, keep posting!

Jillie062
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
I Love The Chapter:4 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
BenignUser chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
heh, definately like it, hope you keep going and actually find out what you're on to here :P

Making things up as you go along is either the first step to an unfinished and abandoned story or a finished one with too many loopholes to count, so I hope you get to planning things out.
Jillie062 chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
please, please, please, make this a Yakari. I read a search for light and it definitely went in that direction! It would be an awesome fic if it was. I do like where you're going with this, I'm glad you decided to write a sequel for the story. I was upset by the abrupt ending. Keep up the good work and keep posting! And remember, Yakari, Yakari, Yakari, all the way!
Iris chapter 3 . 3/20/2006