Reviews for Predator and Prey
Dragon Courage chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
why hasnt this been completed i understand that your friend went through a tough time then but that was a long time ago, why hasnt anyone picked up the story
LOL chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
LOL they died you sad Motherfucker...hahhahahahahahahhahahah fucking funny but you will see them in hell when you guys are cleaning my throne.
Angelus-alvus chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
I'm sorry about your friend. But do you intend to continue this story?
xx-fyrefly-xx chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Your story is amazing, and it'd be great if you ever get around to updating it again. But, if you don't, it's understandable. Even though it's a bit late, I hope your friend is okay (or gets better).
AyaC chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
I Love your story! Danny talks with so much wisdom and angst!(it's not bad, It's awesome!) The drama's real good too. I usually think most drama is bad, but this is real good! And I feel really sorry for your friend. I never heard of a death someone close from a car crash. Really stings... I hope she gets well soon.
hyper active pixie chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
you really need to update this story... :(

I like this story alot, and its a clif hanger! you cant just leave it there! Well, you could, but you SHOULDENT... says me... :)
moonymonster chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Well, it's a shame you ended this story, because I would have liked to see it. It's obvious that Vlad killed Valerie's dad, but I would have liked to have seen the relationship between Danny and Valerie grow instead of getting some report about your friend. You DO know that's against the rules, right?

Anyway, I hope you update this with actual content someday.
moonymonster chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Just wondering-why DID you do that? It's been established that when he revealed who he was-twice, no less-they were stunned, but they were only stunned that he managed to keep it a secret for so long. He was right; they would never reject him. For this reason I really don't like this chapter; Maddie and Jack are incredibly OOC *and* going against established show canon. Also, you totally overdid it with the quotes. Yes, we get the point, Danny has good memories and bad memories. When you use quotes, be careful with how many you use, or else you'd do overkill and make the reader skip entire paragraphs (like I did). Three or four max should be the limit. After all, if this was original writing the flashbacks would be fine; but this isn't, your readers have seen the scenes, and we know what happens around them. A line or two will recall everything.
moonymonster chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Kay, you have the same problem a lot of writers do: you use commas to end your dialogue when you should be using periods. I'd refer you to the Grammar Guide but it's down right now, so here's an example from your work:

INCORRECT:

“No,” He answered quietly, “My family killed me,”

CORRECT:

“No,” he answered quietly, “my family killed me.”

You see, dialogue is merely a sentence with quotation marks put in. So, in your version, remove the quotation marks.

No, He answered quietly, My family killed me,

Does that make sense? I think not. However, my version DOES, because it remembers that quotation marks are embroidery, not the cloth.

However, this is the only major error in your piece and otherwise I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I heard Butch wanted to go and add other species of weird stuff to the show but in the end had to not, so it's nice that you're giving a nod in that direction. If you ever rewrite the beginning chapters, though, I'd like to see the grammar fixed up. It gets annoying.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very interesting! I can't see Clockwork running around doing errands of warning, but...interesting!
Songbird of the End chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
...'Last updated 8/9/06'...That's, what, August? Well, it's probably too late now, but give Lateraina my condolences. Heh, sympathy from a giant white chicken. That's new. In any case, I hope you're going to update this story soon. I along with many other users/anonymous people would like to see how this turns out.
Lupus Animi chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Oh, i am so sorry to hear about Lateraina. She's one of my fav authors and i hope she'll be ok. I can't say i know what she's going through...but when i was younger i lost most of the people around me, mentally or physically. 3 years, from when i was eight to when i was eleven, 3 horrid, horrid years. Wish her the best**

On a slightly happier note, great story and plotline! Congrats on an excellent piece of work!
DreamaDove93 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
I'm not sure about why would jacka nd maddie do that but they'll come to their sences...right
DreamaDove93 chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
valerie... can't you see that he's a good guy?

I love this fic
DreamaDove93 chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
aww danny you'er so cute , i wanna hug you

poor danny though he's got a lot of problems with vlad always behind him