Reviews for Rescue Me
DramaQueen524 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
o. so you did write a sequel. it's really good by the way!
Obsessive Nature chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
I really enjoyed your story, but there's one thing i don't understand and that's the fact that only Lucy didn't have full Winchester blood. wouldn't they all have the same amount because they all inherited from there father, unless of course Mary was actually related to her husband which would be kinda wrong ?
RogueArrow chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
I really liked your story. I can't wait to see what happens in your others stories. Later!
I'm So Me It's Crazy chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
I love it and demand that you write another story..now.
Sexi Silver chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
Loved it! Good endind, the lot! Congrats on so many levels, but no the limbo one, because I'm certain I liked it!

*Silver
Alyssa43 chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
I love this story. I have followed you since the previous story with Lucy and loved it.

You must write a sequel to this!

I love Lucy, Dean, and Sam together.

It makes you think that she is really in the show.

Great Job!

-Alyssa-
Duffster21 chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
awesome
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
aw its over :(. Well I don't really have a lot of ideas but I'm an absolute SUCKER for angst and fluff so ya put some of that good stuff in it lol. Can't wait to read the SEQUEL!
Duffster21 chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
update update update
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
aw I'm really glad you updated but you suck! Leaving me with those freakin cliffhangers is just plain cruel! Update IMMEDIATELY!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Wow. Sam and Dean to the rescue. Totally tubular. I was gonna say groovy, but-actually, that works too. Groovy and tubular. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Duffster21 chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
come on...

i want action, i want creepiness

just update soon
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Again, interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
Duffster21 chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
finally updated

im so proud of you

now dont be afraid to update sooner okay